Thread: Rep. Steve Stockman: 2/3rds of White House’s anti-gun supporters are fake spambots

Kent, Washington, USA

Rep. Steve Stockman: 2/3rds of White House’s anti-gun supporters are fake spambots

Something you will never see mentioned in the mainstream media:

"Obama’s anti-gun campaign is a fraud. Obama’s anti-gun activists are trying to defraud Congress using the same scam that sells ‘male enhancement pills.’ Every day thousands of Americans call, write and email the Capitol opposing Obama’s anti-gun schemes. Obama’s supporters are panicking and willing to do anything to create the appearance of popular support, even if it means trying to defraud Congress,” said Stockman.

Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    It would be interesting if they could gather proof and back up this claim, and then ram it down the anti-gunners throats...
    Last edited by Batousaii; 03-15-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    After reading his analysis of a whopping 16 tweets, I think that Stockman is wrong. The kind of twitter behavior that he ascribes to bots sounds to me to be much like behavior I'd expect from human "bots" that watch MSNBC. They are told to send a tweet with a specific message in it, and they dutiful do so. That the congressman only received 16 tweets is more telling than the similarities in them are.