• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CVS Signs Gone Missing?

woodyrr

I noticed in another thread a couple of posts about gunbusters signs disappearing at CVS locations.

Although I have not walked up to the door and looked carefully, I no longer see signs at 15th and Air Depot in Midwest City and 36th West and Robinson in Norman. Both were previously very emphatic and very conspicuous.

cbxer55

Perhaps a few of those "No guns, no money" business cards got surreptiously left at there place of business. As in a piece of scotch tape holding said card next to no guns sticker. I work until midnight, and have done that to a few places I used to do business with, but no longer do. ;-)