Thread: New to OC

New to OC

Have been reading now for awhile, and starting to want to oc in warmer weather. My question is I cc with a sob holster, if I remove my shirt with a sob exposed have I broken any rules? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Jackag View Post
    Have been reading now for awhile, and starting to want to oc in warmer weather. My question is I cc with a sob holster, if I remove my shirt with a sob exposed have I broken any rules? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    If you've got an Oregon CHL you're good to go however you carry it. You might cause questions to be asked but you would be legal.

The problem I see is that a SOB holster usually doesn't have very good retention and some wanna be ninja might try to "save the community" by getting stupid thinking he's spotted a BG who let his weapon show.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.