• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to OC

Jackag

Have been reading now for awhile, and starting to want to oc in warmer weather. My question is I cc with a sob holster, if I remove my shirt with a sob exposed have I broken any rules? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We-the-People

Have been reading now for awhile, and starting to want to oc in warmer weather. My question is I cc with a sob holster, if I remove my shirt with a sob exposed have I broken any rules? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you've got an Oregon CHL you're good to go however you carry it. You might cause questions to be asked but you would be legal.

The problem I see is that a SOB holster usually doesn't have very good retention and some wanna be ninja might try to "save the community" by getting stupid thinking he's spotted a BG who let his weapon show.