Thread: California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms. Has it begun?

California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms. Has it begun?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...tml?cmpid=yhoo
    Wearing bulletproof vests and carrying 40-caliber Glock pistols, nine California Justice Department agents assembled outside a ranch-style house in a suburb east of Los Angeles. They were looking for a gun owner who’d recently spent two days in a mental hospital.

Update: Calif. Gun Owner Says She Admitted Herself for Medication Adjustment

Calif. Gun Owner Who Says She Admitted Herself to Mental Hospital for Medication Adjustment Has Guns Confiscated
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...s-confiscated/
    Phillips believes — and noted online reviews of the center should substantiate her claims — that the process at the psychiatric hospital was a joke. Bloomberg [NYC Mayatollah] contacted the hospital for a response regarding Phillips’ admittance but had not received a reply.

Still, the issue of patients potentially being misdiagnosed speaks of the larger implications of the laws that might apply following such a hospital admittance.

“Let’s see if we can’t prevent this from happening to someone else,” Phillips said, calling what has happened since she was in the hospital a “snowballing” effect.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 03-12-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Well, if "Mental Illness" is a qualifier, have the BATFE seized Feinsteins guns yet? Obviously the woman is paranoid, delusional, and has severe control issues. Anyone in Cal know a great diagnostic shrink to have her assessed? After her comments about how it's legal to hunt humans with 20, 30, 100 round magazine, I fear for her sanity!
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Quote Originally Posted by WOD View Post
    Well, if "Mental Illness" is a qualifier, have the BATFE seized Feinsteins guns yet? Obviously the woman is paranoid, delusional, and has severe control issues. Anyone in Cal know a great diagnostic shrink to have her assessed? After her comments about how it's legal to hunt humans with 20, 30, 100 round magazine, I fear for her sanity!

LOLOL

It is sad that that woman keeps getting elected.

Some of the folks in my state are clueless or worse, just complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconMan View Post
    Yep. come on up to the mountains, halfway between Santa Cruz and AO Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconMan View Post
    It is sad that that woman keeps getting elected.

People in this country, and especially in this State called California do not think before they vote. How is it that a president with an approval rating below 50% and who utterly failed at the one thing he was capable of directly controlling without interference from congress get re-elected? It makes no sense, and I do not have the correct statistics, but the last I heard of studies that were conducted I think it was over 80% incumbent success rate in elections. With senators and representatives being in office for over 28 years it is clear that politicians have no accountability, are disconnected from the people they represent (especially since they are over paid), and are free to continue to squander our money.

Kalifornistan gets the government that it deserves. It is not so important who or how many vote as it is most important who counts the votes. Just like in the evil empire. Retire, strike, disappear, live in the fracture cracks of society.

Quote Originally Posted by zanderwiley View Post
    So finally did they found the gun owner..??

*link removed*
    This is your first post and the English of the post is rather lacking. Care to at least give us a quote from it? As I'm not going to click on something blindly from a first-timer who has such poor English.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderwiley View Post
    So finally did they found the gun owner..??

http://www.selogerneuf.com/immobilier/ile-de-france.htm
    http://www.tineye.com/search/8169ff8...er=firefox-1.1

You a spammer? Seems like to me --- and I rarely say this...

If a post shows up like this again, hit the little triangle at the bottom of the post and report it as spam.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com