Thread: Kydex holsters

Kydex holsters

Does anyone know who can make a kydex holster for a G19 with a Insight Technology M3 light attached?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-03-13 07.36.29.jpg 
Views:	2612 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	10104

Quote Originally Posted by cmr287 View Post
    Does anyone know who can make a kydex holster for a G19 with a Insight Technology M3 light attached?Click image for larger version. 

The problem you are going to run into is the craftsperson is going to need your gun and light to make the holster, unless they have one exactly like yours to mold it to. I suggest making one yourself, the cost of a heatgun and kydex is probably less then what a custom shop will charge you. I use a medium sized toaster oven, and pvc drain/sewer pipe. I have made two knife sheaths and one IWB holster with little cost and little effort.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Kydex holsters

Don't know about the gun show's in your area but the large one near me has a couple of holster makers that make the holster while you wait. This maybe an option that you want to check out.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Yes. But he's in Northern Virginia. Are you up for a road trip?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Blade Tech in Puyallup, Wa can do it. You can order on their website but it is better to call them. Use the site to look at all the options. They are a fantastic company.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

Kydex holsters

Quote Originally Posted by decklin View Post
    Blade Tech in Puyallup, Wa can do it. You can order on their website but it is better to call them. Use the site to look at all the options. They are a fantastic company.
    I got a Bladetech holster and double mag carrier for free through a promotion when I got my FNP-40. It is a great holster, great quality and comfortable to wear.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Check out Forrest City Tactical. he already has the G19 blue gun, he would only prob need the light to mold.

http://www.forestcitytactical.com/

He has made a lot of custom holsters for owners of Glocks. Great reviews in the brand specific forum.