• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do Democrats want to keep African Americans ‘unarmed, uneducated and dependent’?

TFred

Excellent segment from the Glenn Beck show tonight. For those who are not Glenn Beck fans, take heart, he speaks very little, acting more as a facilitator for the discussion. His three guests speak volumes, and Beck is smart enough to know when to let other people talk. The clips total 18 minutes, could be the most important 18 minutes you've spent in a long time.

TFred

Do Democrats want to keep African Americans ‘unarmed, uneducated and dependent’?

Also, the video that Star Parker mentions from her CURE organization is here. In thirty seconds, it'll take your breath away.

PFC HALE

well with all the free sh!t obama is giving out, he has created a nation of impoverished dependancy. and when that free stuff is taken away it will be time to defend what is yours from those that suckled from the teet too long and lost the ability of being self sufficient.

noname762

well with all the free sh!t obama is giving out, he has created a nation of impoverished dependancy. and when that free stuff is taken away it will be time to defend what is yours from those that suckled from the teet too long and lost the ability of being self sufficient.

Why not?? It worked for the Feds 100 years ago.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Well, yes, as a matter of fact they do.

But you must also consider that those that speak "for" the African-American community suppirt keeping it unarmed, uneducated, and dependent as well.

248 years of professional victimhood is a difficult habit to break. (I am not including a large portion of the A-A community as professional victims. But if the shoe fits, and all that. Yes, Rev-uh-rund Jackson, I am looking at you and Mr. Sharpton.)

What is more intruiging is that the A-A community seems to want to actively oppose those who manage to break out of the professional victim stranglehold, unless of course they become Progressive university professors or politicians. How many A-A small business owners are you aware of that do not cater to the A-A community? Everybody is aware of the stereotype of the Asian shopkeeper (not just restaurants and neighborhood convenience stores) and their family working their way up the wealth ladder, or the Pakistani "mafia" take-over of the second-tier motel business - which are stereotypes because there is a kernel of truth in there.

There's got to be a reason why one political party would exert so much effort to keep a cohort of "guaranteed" votes even when that political party has not managed to lift that cohort out of dependency and the cohort knows it. If I could only figure out what the motivation might be.

stay safe.

palerider116

Hyphenated Americanism is the foundation for racial and social division. It creates an "us versus them" mentality. Everything else just reinforces it.

PFC HALE

Well, yes, as a matter of fact they do.

But you must also consider that those that speak "for" the African-American community suppirt keeping it unarmed, uneducated, and dependent as well.

248 years of professional victimhood is a difficult habit to break. (I am not including a large portion of the A-A community as professional victims. But if the shoe fits, and all that. Yes, Rev-uh-rund Jackson, I am looking at you and Mr. Sharpton.)

What is more intruiging is that the A-A community seems to want to actively oppose those who manage to break out of the professional victim stranglehold, unless of course they become Progressive university professors or politicians. How many A-A small business owners are you aware of that do not cater to the A-A community? Everybody is aware of the stereotype of the Asian shopkeeper (not just restaurants and neighborhood convenience stores) and their family working their way up the wealth ladder, or the Pakistani "mafia" take-over of the second-tier motel business - which are stereotypes because there is a kernel of truth in there.

There's got to be a reason why one political party would exert so much effort to keep a cohort of "guaranteed" votes even when that political party has not managed to lift that cohort out of dependency and the cohort knows it. If I could only figure out what the motivation might be.

stay safe.

the motivation is this...

when the tit is pulled away, all those nursing from it will give up whatever rights/freedoms/powers they have to continue living the free no work life. but it will be at a great cost to them. "you want free food, cable, medical, dental? move on in to our fema camps so we can give you all these things" lest they realize they are now a prisoner of their own gubmint, but hey all is good, we dont have to work and we get everything we need.

just got to look at how the gubmint is setting everyone up for failure that are suckling from the welfare teet.

its exactly the same as taking a wild animal and caring for it long enough that it can no longer survive on its own. it will subjugate itself to the master willingly as it is unable to survive without the master.

those that are riding the free welfare/unemployment train are in for a rude awakening when their life's necessities are abruptly taken away.

the carrot at the end of a long stick my friends.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Interesting thread....NOT!

There's some truth in the Black welfare society but what we tend to forget, is that the majority of Black Americans are the square pegs that don't fit in the round welfare hole. They work for a living. The Democrats don't play up to that end of the spectrum and I don't think they would allow themselves to be disarmed any more than I would.

Marco

There's some truth in the Black welfare society but what we tend to forget, is that the majority of Black Americans are the square pegs that don't fit in the round welfare hole. They work for a living. The Democrats don't play up to that end of the spectrum and I don't think they would allow themselves to be disarmed any more than I would.

1+
And, it's not just the Black Community but the Hispanic communities as well.
The weird part is many folks in these communities have conservatives views, yet they vote Democrat.

The current administration has waged out right war on the unemployed and the underemployed across all racial lines when he basically told illegal's they need not worry about being deported.

As for those that espouse to speak for the Black community they only speak for a small percentage imho, the ones that wish to remain servants to the master... the master being the federal teet.

[video=youtube;ai3A6YEj9Ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai3A6YEj9Ek[/video]

Just to keep this OC related I'm ocing while typing this and I OC'd when I voted.

Last edited:

FTG-05

"Do Democrats want to keep African Americans ‘unarmed, uneducated and dependent’? "

Is this a rhetorical question? Seriously.

+95% of blacks vote democrat. It started with the Great Society programs of the '60s and has been greatly accelerated by the obozo.

The democrats have essentially re enslaved black Americans. And they did it willingly, purposefully and with aforethought. Using our money and wealth. And we let them. :mad:

Marco

+95% of blacks vote democrat.
I'd really like to see where you get those # from as of all the ones I know, it's about a fifty fity split.

Even if the # is as high as 95% that's still less the 13% of the population and many of those aren't able to vote.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

IMHO, you have as bigger bone to pick with Liberal Whites than with Black Americans.

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
I'd really like to see where you get those # from as of all the ones I know, it's about a fifty fity split.

Even if the # is as high as 95% that's still less the 13% of the population and many of those aren't able to vote.

IMHO, you have as bigger bone to pick with Liberal Whites than with Black Americans.

According to Gallup exit polls, 99% of blacks voted for Obama in 2008, and 90% in 2012....

Roscoe

davidmcbeth

Banned

This certainly may be true today (that its not racially motivated). In the 60's, 70's, and 80's it was certainly a fact. And it was democrats that pushed legislation during these time periods.

I spoke to the Mayor of Chicago during their implementation of the now illegal handgun ban and he was quite clear that it was to take guns away for blacks.

FTG-05

Did you see my comment about "we let them"?????

See other posters for the +95% blacks voting for the obozo, this is essentially unquestionable and is not the real issue although it quite clearly speaks to the issue of re-enslaving the black race in America.

Let me make it even more clearer for you:

Black people must be the most stupidest people on the planet for overwhelming voting for democrats in the last 50 years. Not all, but the vast majority (i.e. +95% easy).

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

Imagine a political party...yeah, not that hard to do, right?

Let's imagine that this political party is labelled as "for the red headed man" (I know it's a stretch, but work with me people, I'm going somewhere with this.) Further, let's imagine that this "Red Head Party" exerts it's political influence by winning seats in parliaments, congresses, councils, senates and houses of representatives.
It being the case that only voters who vote along with the party's platform win seats for Red Heads, then it stands to order that the only way for the Red Head Party to gather power and influence is to attract red headed voters. Would that seem sensible?

So, it would behoove the Red Head party to encourage red heads to join the party, it would also wish to swell it's membership by attracting as many like-minded voters as well.
Are you a red head? Welcome to the party.
Dye your head red? Welcome to the party, name tags are on the table.
Dating a red head? Sure, come on in.
Do you want to be a red head? Why sure, have a flyer.
Already a red head but you want to become redder? Here's our 5-year plan to do that.

The Red Head Party must attract as many red heads as they can to the party and retain their membership in order to have any political influence.

Now, imagine that you're the "Party of the Poor and Downtrodden", what will you have to do to gather power and influence?

Last edited:

The Donkey

Excellent segment from the Glenn Beck show tonight. For those who are not Glenn Beck fans, take heart, he speaks very little, acting more as a facilitator for the discussion. His three guests speak volumes, and Beck is smart enough to know when to let other people talk. The clips total 18 minutes, could be the most important 18 minutes you've spent in a long time.

TFred

Democrats believe in equality: those of us who want to disarm want to disarm everyone equally.

Most white Republicans do such a great job keeping themselves uneducated and dependent these days that they do not need our help. :)

Marco

According to Gallup exit polls, 99% of blacks voted for Obama in 2008, and 90% in 2012....

Roscoe

Mark Twain popularized this quote “there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics. ”
The quote is meant to highlight the deceiving but persuasive power of numbers.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/736-of-all-statistics-are-made-up-2010-2#ixzz2NkDjI9S8

Only 50% of the blacks I know voted for Obamobinladen.
Many probably stated they voted for the devil in the oval office as they didn't want to be thought of as race traitors, probably thought they might be on camera.

FTG 05 said:
See other posters for the +95% blacks voting for the obozo, this is essentially unquestionable and is not the real issue although it quite clearly speaks to the issue of re-enslaving the black race in America.

Let me make it even more clearer for you:

Black people must be the most stupidest people on the planet for overwhelming voting for democrats in the last 50 years. Not all, but the vast majority (i.e. +95% easy).
Might wish to add 18-35 white HS grads, college enrolled/grads especially females.
You know the folks most influenced by pop culture.

Even if 95% of the eligible Black voters voted in a national election for one candidate that isn't enough to get that candidate elected without alot (equal or greater in numbers) more voters from other demographics....

Repeater

Negoes with Guns

I might suggest reading the book, Negoes with Guns, by Robert F. Williams and get a real education what is was like.

Well worth the investment. Here is Williams helping his wife, Mabel, defend herself:

l.jpg

Incidentally, just to illustrate how P.C. this Board's software is, Negoes is misspelled on purpose. Spelled correctly, it magically transforms into "African-Americanes"

arentol

The average Democrat does not want to keep African Americans "unarmed, uneducated and dependent". They genuinely don't. The problem is that they have no idea that so many of the "feel good" policies of their party do exactly that. People that recognize all the issues with these policies become libertarians who register and vote for Republican's because they have no better option if they want their vote to have at least a small chance of slowing down the adoption of such policies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I might suggest reading the book, Negoes with Guns, by Robert F. Williams and get a real education what is was like.

Well worth the investment. Here is Williams helping his wife, Mabel, defend herself:

l.jpg

Incidentally, just to illustrate how P.C. this Board's software is, Negoes is misspelled on purpose. Spelled correctly, it magically transforms into "African-Americanes"

African Americans .... Negress ... hmm... does not seem to do it with the female version ...

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

If you think there is no difference between races then move to Zimbabwe or Haiti.

Detroit or Atlanta.

Anyone who is intelligent and promotes democracy wants to keep everyone else as dumbed down and possible. The KKK loved and practiced democracy.