• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do Democrats want to keep African Americans ‘unarmed, uneducated and dependent’?

eye95

All politicians who seek to increase the power of the state, and therefor their own, seek to keep ALL Americans "unarmed, uneducated, and dependent. The difference with blacks is that they have "leaders" who are willing accomplices of power-hungry politicians (maybe cause they think that they will pick up scraps of power that fall off the politicians' table), who have sold their "constituents" back into a form of slavery.

Until blacks stand up to these so-called leaders, demanding their personal responsibility and Liberty back, they will remain a near-monolithic block of support for tyrannical politicians.

I only see this state of affairs getting worse. Unfortunately, things will probably come to a head in my lifetime, either permanently killing the Republic or (less likely) restoring it.

davidmcbeth

Banned
If you think there is no difference between races then move to Zimbabwe or Haiti.

Detroit or Atlanta.

Anyone who is intelligent and promotes democracy wants to keep everyone else as dumbed down and possible. The KKK loved and practiced democracy.

Or Kenya to America Hey-Oh!!!!

Deanimator

The history of gun control in North America is the history of violent White supremacism and the efforts of its adherents to create a "safe working environment" for themselves.

Why do some Black politicians support this? Why during WWII did some European Jews advise other Jews to get on the trains to be "resettled to the East"?

nonameisgood

I started to call you all out as bigots, but as I always do, I get the facts before typing:
Approximately the same number of whites and blacks receive welfare (about 39% and 40%, respectively, out of the total recipients, each) (http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/ )

However, blacks account for only 13% of the population, while non-hispanic whites comprise 63% (US Census QuickFacts at http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html )

Hispanics are 17% of the population, and account for 16% of welfare recipients.

When Texas became the first state to ban all carry in the 1870's, it was said to have been an attempt to disarm the freedmen and carpet baggers. (We also had a governor who was ousted by armed citizens after refusing to leave after being voted out.)

I'm not sure that the current effort is primarily to "keep the black population under control", or if it is simply a recognition that inner city blacks are disproportionately affected by violence in their communities. If you were a leader in Chicago, and had the problem of black on black killings with handguns that they now have, you might well push for fewer guns in the community. Banning ownership or carry by non-gang people may be the wrong way to go, since we have evidence that gang members can always get a gun and it looks like they use them illegally.

OC for ME

I started to call you all out as bigots, but as I always do, I get the facts before typing:
Approximately the same number of whites and blacks receive welfare (about 39% and 40%, respectively, out of the total recipients, each) (http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/ )

However, blacks account for only 13% of the population, while non-hispanic whites comprise 63% (US Census QuickFacts at http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html )

When Texas became the first state to ban all carry in the 1870's, it was said to have been an attempt to disarm the freedmen and carpet baggers. (We also had a governor who was ousted by armed citizens after refusing to leave after being voted out.)

I'm not sure that the current effort is primarily to "keep the black population under control", or if it is simply a recognition that inner city blacks are disproportionately affected by violence in their communities. If you were a leader in Chicago, and had the problem of black on black killings with handguns that they now have, you might well push for fewer guns in the community. Banning ownership or carry by non-gang people may be the wrong way to go, since we have evidence that gang members can always get a gun and it looks like they use them illegally.
The OP did not mention "control" you did. The geographic concentration of blacks does not equate to a "black on black gun crime issue." The geographic concentration of Hispanics does not equate to a "Hispanic on Hispanic gun crime issue." The geographic concentration of whites does not equate to a "white on white gun crime issue."

I am in a almost exclusively lily white area and we do not have similar issues as do the previously mentioned geographic areas.

It is not about color but economic circumstance and cultural genetics. Liberals long ago altered the cultural genetics of blacks and they are almost finished altering the cultural genetics of Hispanics. The results are evident if you care to see them.

FTG-05

Mark Twain popularized this quote “there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics. ”
The quote is meant to highlight the deceiving but persuasive power of numbers.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/736-of-all-statistics-are-made-up-2010-2#ixzz2NkDjI9S8

Only 50% of the blacks I know voted for Obamobinladen.
Many probably stated they voted for the devil in the oval office as they didn't want to be thought of as race traitors, probably thought they might be on camera.

Might wish to add 18-35 white HS grads, college enrolled/grads especially females.
You know the folks most influenced by pop culture.

Even if 95% of the eligible Black voters voted in a national election for one candidate that isn't enough to get that candidate elected without alot
(equal or greater in numbers) more voters from other demographics....

Show me where I stated that black voters elected anyone.

I stated very simply: +95% of blacks vote democrat, pure and simple. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and thinking that somewhere, somehow, something different will happen. The black race in America have been voting democrat for over 40, look where it's got them. Like I said, the stupidest people on the planet.

eye95

...Doing the same thing over and over and thinking that somewhere, somehow, something different will happen...

The irony of this quote is that Einstein never intended for it to be used in the wonderful ways it is used these days.

He really meant that quantum mechanics was insane because it posited that the same experiment could be done over and over again with varying outcomes. Unfortunately for Einstein, he was wrong and quantum mechanics predictions turned out to be right. You CAN perform the same experiment over and over, expecting different outcomes!

That being said, the quote being misused in the contexts in which it is, is absolutely spot on.

Freedom1Man

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %

Blacks are receiving a disproportionate amount of welfare.

So if it was equal then 63% of recipients would be white.

Last edited:

Marco

FTG-05, only has issue the blacks.

Show me where I stated that black voters elected anyone.

I stated very simply: +95% of blacks vote democrat, pure and simple. What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and thinking that somewhere, somehow, something different will happen. The black race in America have been voting democrat for over 40, look where it's got them. Like I said, the stupidest people on the planet.

Again, there is no proof 95% of Blacks American voted for the AHole in the office. Gallup exit just don't cut it.
However, I do agree those that voted for the AHole in the oval office are insane, regardless of their skin color.

You seem to only have issue with the blacks, not the others that vote democrat, why is that??? Others clearly voted for Obumo not once but twice.

Freedom1Man

Again, there is no proof 95% of Blacks American voted for the AHole in the office. Gallup exit just don't cut it.
However, I do agree those that voted for the AHole in the oval office are insane, regardless of their skin color.

You seem to only have issue with the blacks, not the others that vote democrat, why is that??? Others clearly voted for Obumo not once but twice.

Historically the democratic party hated blacks.

If the democratic party hated whites historically then I would be making fun of white people who voted that way.

I don't know the other person's reasoning but this is mine.

I believe we should deport all democrats however I would stop that from happening because, you have the right to be an idiot in this country. I just wish that being an idiot would hurt.

SFCRetired

There are several groups that want to keep everyone, not just blacks or Hispanics, as uneducated and dependent as possible. It is not just the political parties.

Remember that with proper education comes the desire and ability to think independently; to weigh the facts, not just respond to emotional appeals, and come up with a logical conclusion. Unfortunately, it seems that far too many of our fellow citizens are too lazy to discern the facts and apply their intellect to achieve that logical conclusion.

I have personally seen this for the better part of seventy years in my home state. Why do you think the states clung so desperately to the "separate but equal" doctrine for so many years? When it finally fell, why do you think no real effort was made to bring the black students up to the educational level of the white students? Instead, the schools were "dumbed down" to the level of the black students.

Before someone accuses me of being racists, my mother was a retired school teacher who was asked to help at a black school to attempt to bring those students up to grade level; one of the few instances of that happening that I know. She wept at what she found in the way of facilities, teacher education, and student scholarship at the school where she was asked to work.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
It is not about color but economic circumstance and cultural genetics. Liberals long ago altered the cultural genetics of blacks and they are almost finished altering the cultural genetics of Hispanics. The results are evident if you care to see them.

It's not "cultural genetics", it's just plain old culture.

Don't forget that culture is passed down from parent to child as sure as genes. Even absentee parents have a way of instilling a certain "culture" upon their children.

Talesman

Lbj

Referencing his "Great Society" (or whatever plan)

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

Welfare check or gun rights...guess what they choose?

The Donkey

Fact based discussion?

+1!

Consider the cockles of my heart duly warmed!

The Donkey

You seem to have difficulties with facts that interfere with your conception of higher truth.

But since, according to your definition, I am insane, why should you let such stubborn little things as facts interfere with your campaign of delegitimization?

Perhaps it would be more enlightening to have a contest: you could experiment with the number of different ways you can conceive of to misspell the current President's name.

And I could list how many different ways I can think of to use the name "Bush" inappropriately.

The Donkey

Historically the democratic party hated blacks.

If the democratic party hated whites historically then I would be making fun of white people who voted that way.

I don't know the other person's reasoning but this is mine.

I believe we should deport all democrats however I would stop that from happening because, you have the right to be an idiot in this country. I just wish that being an idiot would hurt.

Not me. I just wish that fewer people were idiots.

I sincerely hope that you arise this morning feeling fine!

The Donkey

Referencing his "Great Society" (or whatever plan)

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

Welfare check or gun rights...guess what they choose?

"Bill Rogers has got — to his credit it’s a decent feeling — but somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he’s been in New York,” Nixon said. “He says well, ‘They are coming along, and that after all they are going to strengthen our country in the end because they are strong physically and some of them are smart.’ So forth and so on."

“My own view is I think he’s right if you’re talking in terms of 500 years,” he said. “I think it’s wrong if you’re talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have to be, frankly, inbred. And, you just, that’s the only thing that’s going to do it, Rose.”

President Richard M. Nixon, February-March 1973: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/11/us/politics/11nixon.html?_r=0

But, please, do continue Mr. President:

Nixon said he was not prejudiced but continued: “I’ve just recognized that, you know, all people have certain traits.”
“The Jews have certain traits,” he said. “The Irish have certain — for example, the Irish can’t drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I’ve known gets mean when he drinks. Particularly the real Irish.”

Nixon continued: “The Italians, of course, those people course don’t have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but,” and his voice trailed off.

A moment later, Nixon returned to Jews: “The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.”

So Talesman, are you just recognizing that all people, blacks -- democrats -- you know, have certain traits?

eye95

You missed the point of the quote entirely. It was not to show that our leader in the 60's were bigots. They were. They were also hypocrites in claiming to be for civil rights for blacks.

The point of the quote was to demonstrate how the Democrats plotted to re-enslave blacks by making them dependent on government, and then get them to support Democrats for decades to come. It worked. Almost all blacks wandered willingly onto that plantation that LBJ built. Those who did not do so with their hands out still did so at the voting booth. The latter are the biggest concern. The former at least can claim to have been bribed.