Thread: Colorado has a new Governor

Colorado has a new Governor

I was wondering how Bloomberg became Governor of Colorado? I do know, that I did not vote for him. After listening to a certain talk radio program yesterday, I came to the conclusion that Hickenlooper conceded his office to New York and Bloomberg with all of his criminals against self defense.
    I hope every one is flooding the governors office with email and phone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by x1wildone View Post
    I was wondering how Bloomberg became Governor of Colorado? I do know, that I did not vote for him. After listening to a certain talk radio program yesterday, I came to the conclusion that Hickenlooper conceded his office to New York and Bloomberg with all of his criminals against self defense.
    I hope every one is flooding the governors office with email and phone calls.
    He's Bloombergs Pupet, We got one here in Milwaukee (WI)

Send me your governors phone number, i'm not doing anything at this time ( unemployed )
    you might want to get a very Large protest March going.. e-mails they delete, an phones they don't answer..
    Human being dress in Bright Orange will scare the you know what out of them.. know joke!

chickenlooper has his nose up bloomcrap's butt. He wants some of that anti-rights money the new jork bastard will be throwing around. At the end of the day, chickenlooper is just another democrap pos. The Republicans in Kolorado need to nominate the right people next year and we can send the democrap cockroaches back to the dump where they belong and return this state to a free one.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V