• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado has a new Governor

x1wildone

I was wondering how Bloomberg became Governor of Colorado? I do know, that I did not vote for him. After listening to a certain talk radio program yesterday, I came to the conclusion that Hickenlooper conceded his office to New York and Bloomberg with all of his criminals against self defense.
I hope every one is flooding the governors office with email and phone calls.

range rat

I was wondering how Bloomberg became Governor of Colorado? I do know, that I did not vote for him. After listening to a certain talk radio program yesterday, I came to the conclusion that Hickenlooper conceded his office to New York and Bloomberg with all of his criminals against self defense.
I hope every one is flooding the governors office with email and phone calls.

He's Bloombergs Pupet, We got one here in Milwaukee (WI)

Send me your governors phone number, i'm not doing anything at this time ( unemployed )
you might want to get a very Large protest March going.. e-mails they delete, an phones they don't answer..
Human being dress in Bright Orange will scare the you know what out of them.. know joke!

Gunslinger

chickenlooper has his nose up bloomcrap's butt. He wants some of that anti-rights money the new jork bastard will be throwing around. At the end of the day, chickenlooper is just another democrap pos. The Republicans in Kolorado need to nominate the right people next year and we can send the democrap cockroaches back to the dump where they belong and return this state to a free one.