• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving back home

fire suppressor

Hello everyone if you have noticed I have not been on much the last few weeks. As many of you know I moved to Michigan from the Seattle area for a relationship. That relationship has now ended suddenly. As much as I do like the state and the Traverse City area I have not been able to find a job where I can support myself and after weeks of thinking I have decided to move back home. I have not had a chance to meet many of you in person although I have had many of you offer your support and knowledge to me through private messages. I will be packing up and heading for home next week and wanted to thank everyone has has helped me over the last few months. I wish you all the best in your efforts to support and defend the second Amendment and our right to carry

xmanhockey7

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. It's too bad you didn't get to stay long enough to see the summer and fall in Michigan. Best of luck to you. Carry on