Thread: Moving back home

Kitsap County

Moving back home

Hello everyone if you have noticed I have not been on much the last few weeks. As many of you know I moved to Michigan from the Seattle area for a relationship. That relationship has now ended suddenly. As much as I do like the state and the Traverse City area I have not been able to find a job where I can support myself and after weeks of thinking I have decided to move back home. I have not had a chance to meet many of you in person although I have had many of you offer your support and knowledge to me through private messages. I will be packing up and heading for home next week and wanted to thank everyone has has helped me over the last few months. I wish you all the best in your efforts to support and defend the second Amendment and our right to carry
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Portage, MI
    Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. It's too bad you didn't get to stay long enough to see the summer and fall in Michigan. Best of luck to you. Carry on
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436