• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SABRE pepper spray training class returns to our training calendar

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
sabre-red-pepper-spray-slide-5-B.jpg

A Sabre pepper spray class has been scheduled for Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 6pm to 10pm at our Henrico, VA. office. Registration is now open on our website.

Why a pepper spray training class? Well, its a defensive tool, right? You should receive training on any defensive tool that you plan to use. Having pepper spray available as an intermediate weapon is crucial in your use of force continuum. Some situations don't rise to the level of deadly force where you can use your handgun. Some people are prohibited from carrying firearms at work, etc. Pepper spray makes a great defensive alternative in those situations. SABRE pepper spray can disable an attacker for 30-40 minutes, allowing you time to escape the situation. SABRE is the finest pepper spray on the market and we are proud to offer this training course.

More details here - http://proactiveshooters.com/sabre-pepper-spray-civilian-safety-awareness-program-csap/

palerider116

I'd recommend this training. Having OC available as an use of force option allows better protection against different scenarios where deadly force is not justified.