• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How bad is the ammo drought?

eye95

How bad is the ammo drought? The government is forcing folks to fill out 4473s to buy guns with little flags that pop out and say "BANG!"

Of course, the next expected shortage is little flags that say "BANG!"

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Haha, those are pretty good!

How bad is the ammo drought? My guns have taken to begging on the street corners. "Please sir, spare a round..."

eye95

How bad is the ammo drought? I couldn't find any rounds yesterday, so I bought some squares.

Last edited:

Deacon Blues

Okay, I don't care if the thread goes 10 pages; that was the best one!

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

eye95

How bad is the ammo drought? An elementary school principal decided that rather than expel a kindergartener, he'd offer to buy the pictures of bullets that the kid drew.