Thread: Dinner at Daks in Woodbridge, 3/17/13 at 6PM

Dinner at Daks in Woodbridge, 3/17/13 at 6PM

Anybody in the Woodbridge area? Would be nice to have a met and greet at a local restaurant.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 03-15-2013 at 09:22 PM. Reason: changed title

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    I'll be in Woodbridge (well, Dale City) this weekend; there's a gun show at the Dale City VFW on Minnieville Rd. I have to break down the booth on Sunday night, but could easily be persuaded to have dinner at Daks (on Minnieville near Prince William Parkway -- next to Cowles) at, say, 6 on Sunday night? My spouse and son would join us.

And I see you're new to OCDO, so the obligatory WELCOME. And an ejoinder to investigate (and join) VCDL. Stop by the table at the gun show if you go.
    Last edited by Tess; 03-16-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: highlight location

Tess, I'll get back with you on the dinner. I'll send you a PM. Does the Dale City VFW allow OC?

I did OC my first time today at the Woodbridge Wegmans. I don't think anyone even noticed...

Dale City VFW does not allow OC in its members-only area (or carry at all, in fact, which is why I belong to a different post!) You can carry, open or concealed, at the show, but all firearms must be unloaded and tied.

(Got your PM - see you then!)

Anyone else in?

JohnM15A - great to meet you and Sue. Hope to see more of you!

Had a great time and learned a few things! Thanks Tess and family for a wonderful dinner!

Founder's Club Member
    Hey!!?! How'd I miss this thread? Dang!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Citizen, it was very short notice - like Friday - and started out with a different title.

But one of the things we talked about is the need to re-start get-togethers in eastern Fairfax or Prince William Counties.

Guess I'll have to find a restaurant and just plan it. Got any ideas for good places? Most of my favorite places are too cramped for a group of any size.