Thread: POLL: More guns? Better oversight? Tougher penalties? What would you do?

POLL: More guns? Better oversight? Tougher penalties? What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Poll
    Make schools submit drill documents that are reviewed for compliance. 4.66% (29 votes)

Require drill documents to be posted on the school’s website. 1.45% (9 votes)

Allow teachers and others to have concealed guns in schools. 72.67% (452 votes)

Boost mental health efforts to identify trouble earlier. 21.22% (132 votes)
    Not bad, America.

POLL: More guns? Better oversight? Tougher penalties? What would you do?

The poll somehow ended up on the Michigan Open Carry Facebook page...it got hacked from there.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

The "Allow teachers to carry" option was already over 70% when I posted this morning.

Banned
    There should be tougher penalties ... for these politicians who keep on bring up unconstitutional laws that they KNOW won't cut the muster ...