• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camp out ALERT

Squeak

This message is mainly for the new comers. The meals are impromptu ( whatever that means). We pick a campsite for a meal, and share the food. If you wish to eat at your own camp, that is fine. We pot-luck most meals.
Fri morning will be the FAMOUS WAFFLES ! Please bring your favorite topping and be aware that there will be a limited supply of waffles, so please bring a side dish if you can. You know, bacon, ham,toast,watermelon,carrots,peas,beans,ice cream, you get the picture!
Sat. will be HOBO OMELETS. Bring about 3 cups of your favorite 'thing' you want in your omelet. Onion,cheese,bacon bits,diced ham, etc. If you are able, bring some eggs. As you can see, we fly by the seat of our pants.
The rest of the meals are 'whatever you want, just bring it'. All we do is sit around and eat! See ya all there!:banana:

Bill45

impromptu : adjective

Definition of IMPROMPTU
1: made, done, or formed on or as if on the spur of the moment : improvised
2: composed or uttered without previous preparation : extemporaneous

Ignorance is no excuse.

Jeff Hayes

This message is mainly for the new comers. The meals are impromptu ( whatever that means). We pick a campsite for a meal, and share the food. If you wish to eat at your own camp, that is fine. We pot-luck most meals.
Fri morning will be the FAMOUS WAFFLES ! Please bring your favorite topping and be aware that there will be a limited supply of waffles, so please bring a side dish if you can. You know, bacon, ham,toast,watermelon,carrots,peas,beans,ice cream, you get the picture!
Sat. will be HOBO OMELETS. Bring about 3 cups of your favorite 'thing' you want in your omelet. Onion,cheese,bacon bits,diced ham, etc. If you are able, bring some eggs. As you can see, we fly by the seat of our pants.
The rest of the meals are 'whatever you want, just bring it'. All we do is sit around and eat! See ya all there!:banana:

Waffles :banana:

Is Max going to be there if so I get to hold him, right.

I will make stuffed jalapenos again for those that can take it.

I will bring about the same amount of wood for the fire as I did last year

I will bring the Spokane OCDO banner.

Michele is bringing her Nebraska Huskers chair a high quality cable lock and says she will be armed LOL.

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Waffles :banana:

Is Max going to be there if so I get to hold him, right.

I will make stuffed jalapenos again for those that can take it.

I will bring about the same amount of wood for the fire as I did last year

I will bring the Spokane OCDO banner.

Michele is bringing her Nebraska Huskers chair a high quality cable lock and says she will be armed LOL.

Yay Waffles!

Yay to Max, hope he makes it!

Yay to jalapenos! Yum!

I'll bring the match for the wood!

We will make sure the OCDO banner from the wet side makes it too.

I will stock up on purple paint..... LMAO

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
I will be bringing plenty of wood for the fire as well. Also will bring a pot of Chili and other pot luck goodies.

I'll grab a couple or three dozen eggs and side dishes too. Looking forward to this.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Eggs, some bacon(food of the gods), firewood, coffee, etc...
We will bring the Whatcom County OCDO banner also. You just cannot advertise enough. I think a large pot of Cajun style Gumbo will be necessary also.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
There will be PLENTY of food!

I will bring the vodka and rum that was left at my campsite from last year! True story, every morning there was extra stuff around my campsite as my fire pit was the central gathering spot. And it was much appreciated by Jim having our site as the gathering spot....

JoeSparky

Centurion
Location: understand someplace in Washington State on the East side?
When and for how long?

I am looking for an excuse to take a little ride with the trike and camp trailer!

Jeff Hayes

Eggs, some bacon(food of the gods), firewood, coffee, etc...
We will bring the Whatcom County OCDO banner also. You just cannot advertise enough. I think a large pot of Cajun style Gumbo will be necessary also.

Isn't gumbo required at every event?