• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From the Owners of McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona - Please Read

linerider69

UNBELIEVABLE.

From the Owners of McMillan Mfg in Phoenix , Arizona

McMillan Mfg in Phoenix , Arizona , was contacted by Bank of America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their services ( Bank of America ) because they are in the firearms business and support the second amendment.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years.

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office.

He scheduled the meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them.

He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and has become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you some time so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business."

"That is correct", he says.

I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone I know that Bank of America is not firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said.

"So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?

Mr. Fox confirmed that it was.

At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a business does not support these rights.

What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good conscience support them.

We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.

I am fine with you re-posting it. . . . . . . . Thank for your support.

Kelly D. McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
623-582-9635<tel:623-582-9635>
1638 W Knudsen Dr
Phoenix , Arizona 85027
McMillan Integrity-Global Vision

I urge all of my friends to do the same! If I could only get everybody to stand up for the Constitution of The United States we might not have this problem!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
In the April 29 “Gun Talk” radio show, host Tom Gresham interviewed McMillan, who had since met with another Bank of America official whom he identified as Mr. Fox’s boss. According to that account, McMillan was told that his company’s business was no longer welcome but that it was a “business decision based on the current economy.”

Either Tom has a spiffy new time machine or this is last year's news. Evereything I can find says it is last year's news.

Even Snopes says so. http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/bankofamerica.asp

Fact check, fact check, fact check. Then verify.

stay safe.

PFC HALE

well im sure the majority stake in BOA shares is owned by the govt now seeing they got a bailout, so it makes sense that BOA is a puppet with the govt's hand up their ass...

OC for ME

Is this even possible?
Not to drag out this thread any longer......yes, the business must see the card and the card will almost assuredly have a BoA logo on it. See a BoA card and ask for a different card or reject the purchase if no other card is available.