• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc information

k Merck

Im sure this has been asked before. But im new at this. Im try trying to wean my self off of concealed carry unless absoluty warrented.Now the question , does any one know where a new open carrier could aquire without hours or reading the NC law the info one would need to have on hand if and when he was harrassed by a clueless Leo? We have a really good pro second amendent sheriff in Rutherford County and Cheif of Police in Rutherfordton But you never know about some of the young Forest City Leo's. Hope it never happens . But you never know

carolina guy

Im sure this has been asked before. But im new at this. Im try trying to wean my self off of concealed carry unless absoluty warrented.Now the question , does any one know where a new open carrier could aquire without hours or reading the NC law the info one would need to have on hand if and when he was harrassed by a clueless Leo? We have a really good pro second amendent sheriff in Rutherford County and Cheif of Police in Rutherfordton But you never know about some of the young Forest City Leo's. Hope it never happens . But you never know

This would be a really good starting place...it is a "sticky" in the NC subforum:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?101135-North-Carolina-Flyer-March-22-2012

k Merck

open carry question

This would be a really good starting place...it is a "sticky" in the NC subforum:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?101135-North-Carolina-Flyer-March-22-2012

Thanks for the info this should work just fine. Hopefully i wont need it . as i said Rutherford county sheriff Chris Francis is a super nice guy., and very pro second amendent as are all his deputies that i have talked to. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago about this Obama Biden gun grab. i believe he thinks the same way we do The Feds should stay out of our business, if we can legally buy a gun we shouldnt need permission to carry it. Also i spoke to two friends who know our reps and governor about supporting constitutional carry,would be nice if we could get that passed.

Last edited: