• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Magpul says it is ready to and will leave Colorado if gun bill is signed

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
https://www.facebook.com/magpul/posts/574891122523241

Magpul says they are ready to move and will be back up and running in 30 days. Also says they will more than likely become a multi-state operation. Sounds like they are saying they will try to take their current employees with them.

If they move I'm going to go out and buy something from them.

stay safe.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Now we will see if they follow through...I own multiple Magpul products and am proud of the stand they have taken thus far.

zack991

Their move is already in the works they will be moving very soon. They are not staying. It is obvious they will be moving, there is no IF. Lets hope this sets the example for other company's.

Magpul PMAGs to be made outside of Colorado.
Magpul have announced that within 30 days PMAGs will be made outside of Colorado due to recently passed legislation.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/03/19/magpul-pmags-colorado/

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Good on Magpul.

I wonder. A number of companies have refused to sell to law enfarcement in states with anti-gun laws. How would it work if we started calling for national boycotts of companies that still sell to police, etc., in anti-gun states.

Take this far enough successfully, and we can start boycotting the companies that supply 75M rounds of ammo to alphabet agencies.

carracer

Sending a Thank you support message to Magpul..

Also sending a message to Coors Brewing stating I will no longer be enjoying their Colorado beverage until such time as the legislation is overturned.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Sending a Thank you support message to Magpul..

Also sending a message to Coors Brewing stating I will no longer be enjoying their Colorado beverage until such time as the legislation is overturned.

I plan on sending one as well once the move is complete. Beyond just sending a thank you don't forget to support them financially as well. My AR has a number of Magpul parts and I highly recommend them.

fighting_for_freedom

I sent Magpul a note of support. Since I do not own a firearm that will take ANY of the accessories they make (I'm an old-fashioned person, I guess), I ordered some stickers, patches, and an iphone case from them. Too bad I don't have a gun that will accept a high-capacity mag... looks like they'll be collector's items here soon.