Thread: OC Lunch, Fund Raiser 6/8/13, 10:00am, Wyoming, MI

OC Lunch, Fund Raiser 6/8/13, 10:00am, Wyoming, MI

What: OC Fund Raiser in Wyoming, MI
    When: Saturday, 6/8/13 at 10:00am
    Where: Pizza Hut on 5783 Byron Center Ave Suite G (Across from Metro Health Village & Hospital)

This is a fund raiser for Michigan Open Carry. Scott the manager of this Pizza Hut has assured us there is no alcohol on the premises so persons without their CPL can feel free to open carry here. Bring friends and family, enjoy some good pizza, subs, and/or wings as well as some great conversation. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

http://goo.gl/maps/BO6cd
    Last edited by Shadow Bear; 03-20-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post
    What: OC Fund Raiser in Wyoming, MI
    When: Saturday, 6/8/13 at 10:00am
    Where: Pizza Hut on 5783 Byron Center Ave Suite G (Across from Metro Health Village & Hospital)

This is a fund raiser for Michigan Open Carry. Scott the manager of this Pizza Hut has assured us there is no alcohol on the premises so persons without their CPL can feel free to open carry here. Bring friends and family, enjoy some good pizza, subs, and/or wings as well as some great conversation. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

http://goo.gl/maps/BO6cd
    Sounds good!
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

Good time had by those who attended- if you missed it, you missed Steel Magnolia's great story!
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Re: OC Lunch, Fund Raiser 6/8/13, 10:00am, Wyoming, MI

Yep good time and a nice MC ride to and from.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."