• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Seminar at Cabela's in Grandville, MI Saturday, 5/18/2013 at 4:00pm

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
When: Saturday, 5/18/2013 at 4:00pm
Where: Cabela's 3000 44th Street SW, Grandville, MI

Bring friends and family to this educational seminar and afterwards enjoy shopping in the newest Cabela's in Michigan. This should be a wonderful time. Stay tuned for announcement of OC lunch prior to the seminar.

http://goo.gl/maps/Lz7p2

TheQ

they could, they didn't however. but I am glad to know there will be standing room available

"They" could subscribe to the list for future reference as there will be future seminars in the GR area. Of course, "they" could just refuse to sign up for the list so "they" will have so etching to complain about next time "they" don't get the info "they" need...

Dougcr

I wasn't aware that this was rsvp either and gave out my email at the big boy in Grandville. I never got anything on it. The wife and I were planning on going to the seminar, oh well we'll catch the next one. I did just use the email subscription above though and submitted it :)

Raggs

I wasn't aware that this was rsvp either and gave out my email at the big boy in Grandville. I never got anything on it. The wife and I were planning on going to the seminar, oh well we'll catch the next one. I did just use the email subscription above though and submitted it :)

Thanks Dougcr

TheQ

As SB posted in #5, the venue may be changing/getting bigger, so get one the waiting list.

http://moc-seminar-grandville-ocdo.eventbrite.com

If the venue changes and more seats open up, they will be filled (in order) from the mailing list.

The most authoritative place to get info about Michigan Open Carry events is Michigan Open Carry's forum and mailing list. All other sources are secondary.

If you sign up for our email list a few things come into play:

1. It takes a few days for us to manually enter your data and sign you up.
2. Your writing may have been illegible and we may not have been able to sign you up.

I think the event had "sold out" prior to the Grandville big boy.

Also, I haven't received a copy of the mailing list sign up from our SW regional coordinator for ppl that signed up in Grandville, I need to fix that.

Last edited:

Dougcr

As SB posted in #5, the venue may be changing/getting bigger, so get one the waiting list.

http://moc-seminar-grandville-ocdo.eventbrite.com

If the venue changes and more seats open up, they will be filled (in order) from the mailing list.

The most authoritative place to get info about Michigan Open Carry events is Michigan Open Carry's forum and mailing list. All other sources are secondary.

If you sign up for our email list a few things come into play:

1. It takes a few days for us to manually enter your data and sign you up.
2. Your writing may have been illegible and we may not have been able to sign you up.

I think the event had "sold out" prior to the Grandville big boy.

Also, I haven't received a copy of the mailing list sign up from our SW regional coordinator for ppl that signed up in Grandville, I need to fix that.

Perfect thanks! I just added my name to the waiting list, if i end up getting a ticket, what is the cost to attend? Thanks again.

Raggs

"They" could subscribe to the list for future reference as there will be future seminars in the GR area. Of course, "they" could just refuse to sign up for the list so "they" will have so etching to complain about next time "they" don't get the info "they" need...

huh?