• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

best NC GROUP

who is the best group representing NC

• NRA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NCGO

• NONE OF THE ABOVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingWolf

While OCDO is certainly a great place, I can't think of one thing it's done in Raleigh to further the CC or OC cause lol.

That's going strictly with the intent of the OP, though. I don't see many forums wandering the halls of the legislature. A few members from a few different sites maybe, but not forums as an organization.

I can't think of one thing in Raleigh that has represented OC from GRNC or NRA. The pole asked for the group that best represents OPEN CARRY, and that is OCDO by supporting and administrating this site to inform and educate all, including politicians.

Last edited:

rotorhead

sorry roto, can't respond to your ramblings at the moment as i am laughing way too hard to properly type after reading the self serving poll and its current results (8) and who specifically voted for which organization... right down party lines, eh... all 7 of you mates...roflmao...out of 8 votes i might add.

twas put up four days ago and you only garnered 8 votes out of how many daily viewers to this sub-thread and did you roto, et al., mention the poll over at NCGO site or perhaps GRNC put out an alert to rustle up some folk to partake in the poll...

wabbit

ps: j-sin you rock

lol I hate to burst your little immature bubble, but I had nothing to do with the poll, the posting of it, or even voted in it. Nor have I mentioned this poll to any person, orgaization, or other forum. I normally keep my forums and activities distinct from each other.

Besides, the last thing I really care about is a poll of this kind lol. I mean, really? Is there any real contest going on? I'd vote for all of them and add OCDO if I was able too. They all contribute in various ways.

Good try, though :)

rotorhead

I can't think of one thing in Raleigh that has represented OC from GRNC or NRA. The pole asked for the group that best represents OPEN CARRY, and that is OCDO by supporting and administrating this site to inform and educate all, including politicians.

Hmm, my screen must be showing something different than yours in the poll and the original post. I don't see a bolded red underlined OPEN CARRY there. What I see is the word "us".

In that regard I took it to mean gun owners as a whole. Perhaps I was mistaken?

OP? Did you mean gun owners in general or OC only?

Thanks!

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

This IS a open carry site, so who would us be if it was not open carry? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OP were you talking about a other interest then Open Carry, on a site made up of open carry members?

Last edited:

rotorhead

This IS a open carry site, so who would us be if it was not open carry? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ahh, more of that gentlemanly maturity, I see.

But, the fact remains, the OP was asking about who best represents NC. I didn't see where it distinguished between the "classes" of carriers.

I'd rather hear from the OP, though. I'll probably get a better response than "Duhhhhhhhhhhh"

WalkingWolf

Ahh, more of that gentlemanly maturity, I see.

But, the fact remains, the OP was asking about who best represents NC. I didn't see where it distinguished between the "classes" of carriers.

I'd rather hear from the OP, though. I'll probably get a better response than "Duhhhhhhhhhhh"
Rotor I deal with you as you are~~if you want to stop posting dumb stuff, and stop spending your time insulting, I will stop pointing it out.

A quote from a liberal friend of mine on another site "If you try to be smarter, I will try to be nicer".

rotorhead

Rotor I deal with you as you are~~if you want to stop posting dumb stuff, and stop spending your time insulting, I will stop pointing it out.

A quote from a liberal friend of mine on another site "If you try to be smarter, I will try to be nicer".

lol

I simply give what I get. Your BS is matched and you cry like a biatch, simple as that. If you're confused, simply do a search of your own posts (before you edit them, that is) and see for yourself. If you don't like being talked to like an idiot, don't do it to others including myself.

The only differences between us is that I don't have a Mod protecting me. My insults are wiped clean and yours remain, that's all.

But in the end, I don't particularly give a rat's ass what you point out. Your credibility has been wiped out long ago.

Edit: By the way, what exactly was dumb about my asking or commenting about the poll in this one? I'm confused on this one. Was it because I took the poll to mean all gun owners in NC like the poll indicates to me? I mean, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it as I do many times. But I don't think that deserves a "Duhhhhhhhhh" does it?

Help me on that specific one, Wolf, in your non-insulting manner if possible.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

I had no idea you were a gun owner. Since this is a open carry site, I would think "us" meant open carry. Seems the logical choice, but then I am not a GRNC troll.

BTW as far as the mods, I have not reported any of your posts, and I am not aware of any of your insults that have been deleted. You mean there have been more than what you already have spewed?

Last edited:

rotorhead

I had no idea you were a gun owner. Since this is a open carry site, I would think "us" meant open carry. Seems the logical choice, but then I am not a GRNC troll.

BTW as far as the mods, I have not reported any of your posts, and I am not aware of any of your insults that have been deleted. You mean there have been more than what you already have spewed?

So much for the non-insulting response, eh?

Well sure it's an OC site, but I see tons of discussions dealing with all kinds of carry methods, laws, news, opinions, real life encounters, and a host of other topics related to guns and gun owners. I don't think it's that far of a stretch to think that the poll was inclusive of all gun owners in NC as the OP stated:

Poll: who is the best group representing NC

I dunno, maybe not. Either way, its really no big deal. Nothing to get all insulting over, sir. I'll bow out of this thread.

r.

btw- I'm not only a GRNC "troll", but also a SAF, GOA, NRA, OCDO, and NCGO "troll". Please update your insulting descriptives.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

So much for the non-insulting response, eh?

Well sure it's an OC site, but I see tons of discussions dealing with all kinds of carry methods, laws, news, opinions, real life encounters, and a host of other topics related to guns and gun owners. I don't think it's that far of a stretch to think that the poll was inclusive of all gun owners in NC as the OP stated. I dunno, maybe not. Either way, its really no big deal. Nothing to get all insulting over, sir. I'll bow out of this thread.

r.

btw- I'm not only a GRNC "troll", but also a SAF, GOA, NRA, OCDO, and NCGO "troll". Please update your insulting descriptives.

He didn't specify any of those other issues, so we are back to this is a open carry site, which most members are here because of open carry. Without specification of which issues it would seem most intelligent folks would think it has to do with open carry. As far as gun owners there are members on this site who are not gun owners, or handgun owners. This site is not only about open carry but open carry with a handgun properly holstered. Which probably leaves out a whole lot of gun owners. Until the OP specifies otherwise I will operate on the basis that the poll is intended for OPEN CARRY members. If it's no big deal why did you make one out of it? Running out of stuff to start fecal matter with me?

rotorhead

He didn't specify any of those other issues, so we are back to this is a open carry site, which most members are here because of open carry. Without specification of which issues it would seem most intelligent folks would think it has to do with open carry. As far as gun owners there are members on this site who are not gun owners, or handgun owners. This site is not only about open carry but open carry with a handgun properly holstered. Which probably leaves out a whole lot of gun owners. Until the OP specifies otherwise I will operate on the basis that the poll is intended for OPEN CARRY members. If it's no big deal why did you make one out of it? Running out of stuff to start fecal matter with me?

Uhh, go back a few posts. It wasn't me who contested my post, it was you.

Damn son, who realy cares? Ok how about this:

It's whatever you say it is.

Better?

Holy hell, go pay attention to your dogs or kids or somethng for a while, or whatever it is in life that actually gives a damn about you.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Uhh, go back a few posts. It wasn't me who contested my post, it was you.

Damn son, who realy cares? Ok how about this:

It's whatever you say it is.

Better?

Holy hell, go pay attention to your dogs or kids or somethng for a while, or whatever it is in life that actually gives a damn about you.

Actually it was you when I stated open carry, YOU implied that the poll was not a open carry poll. Evidently you cared since you were the one making the claims.

WalkingWolf

Hmm, my screen must be showing something different than yours in the poll and the original post. I don't see a bolded red underlined OPEN CARRY there. What I see is the word "us".

In that regard I took it to mean gun owners as a whole. Perhaps I was mistaken?

OP? Did you mean gun owners in general or OC only?

Thanks!

Remember this post? Just who do you think "us" is on a open carry site? Unless he pointed to another group most intelligent folks would believe it meant the open carry members. But you continue to drivel on about something you claim you don't care about.

If you are not here to support OC, what are you here for? To annoy open carry members who do support open carry?

How is that working out for you?

Last edited:

rotorhead

Seriously, you're you're losing it. Low blood sugar or something?

Sure, ok. Whatever you want it to mean is fine with me. Whatever it's supposed to mean is fine with me. It. Doesn't. Matter.

Ok?

If I read it wrong then I read it wrong, not a big deal. If I didn't and the OP meant it for all of NC, then you can still win. Will that restore peace in your valley of dreams?

Jesus, arguing with you is like arguing with a piece of gum on the sidewalk. You just keep melting further and further away from sanity.

Take your beloved "intelligent" ass somewhere and celebrate your victory. Whateverthefck it means, you win.

Deal?

As for my method of carry, I've never carried any other way but openly in over 25 years of carrying handguns. I've never had a concealed permit of any kind and probably never will. I'm here for a few reasons:

1. Because I advocate for open carry as well as all methods of carry in states where I live. If people choose to conceal that's up to them.

2. Because I damn well feel like being here.

3. Because you have no damn say in the matter no matter what the hell I do in life.

You can lift yourself up as the Open Carry Messiah all you want, but you ain't about sh*t.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Seriously, you're you're losing it. Low blood sugar or something?

Sure, ok. Whatever you want it to mean is fine with me. Whatever it's supposed to mean is fine with me. It. Doesn't. Matter.

Ok?

If I read it wrong then I read it wrong, not a big deal. If I didn't and the OP meant it for all of NC, then you can still win. Will that restore peace in your valley of dreams?

Jesus, arguing with you is like arguing with a piece of gum on the sidewalk. You just keep melting further and further away from sanity.

Take your beloved "intelligent" ass somewhere and celebrate your victory. Whateverthefck it means, you win.

Deal?

As for my method of carry, I've never carried any other way but openly in over 25 years of carrying handguns. I've never had a concealed permit of any kind and probably never will. I'm here for a few reasons:

1. Because I advocate for open carry as well as all methods of carry in states where I live. If people choose to conceal that's up to them.

2. Because I damn well feel like being here.

3. Because you have no damn say in the matter no matter what the hell I do in life.

You can lift yourself up as the Open Carry Messiah all you want, but you ain't about sh*t.

Somebody forgot their meds...

rotorhead

Somebody forgot their meds...

Much agreed.

But I just read back to see where the confusion was born. I see it's partly because of your own post here:

This was the one with the big red scary letters. I bolded them above for you to easily see them.

Then I went and noticed where the poll didn't mention OC at all, so I was a little more confused. Then I noticed why you came to that conclusion: It's right there in post #3 where YOU made a subtitle that said:

who is the best group representing NC Concealed Carry or Open Carry?

So from what I can gather, you declared what the poll read by virtue of you posting another version, and then stuck your banner in the sand and started defending it like an abandoned Japenese soldier left on an island for 30 years.

Idiot.

By the way, it's a poll, not a pole. But your "intelligent" ass knew that already, eh?

WalkingWolf

Yup only a idiot would come to a conclusion that a poll on a open carry site, full of open carry members, that are described as "us" meant something other than OC.

rotorhead

Yup only a idiot would come to a conclusion that a poll on a open carry site, full of open carry members, that are described as "us" meant something other than OC.

Soooo...all you see here is discussions concerning OC only?

Go ahead, take a peek around the forum for a bit, I'll wait...

Now, what else did you see besides discussions limited to open carry specifically? Anything?

WalkingWolf

Soooo...all you see here is discussions concerning OC only?

Go ahead, take a peek around the forum for a bit, I'll wait...

Now, what else did you see besides discussions limited to open carry specifically? Anything?

I didn't say that, you should take a reading comprehension class. THIS discussion or OP did not state, but it still is a open carry site, where the main focus is open carry, and most of the members are open carry supporters, so when referred to as "us" I doubt he meant Biden and Obama, or Zulu warriors. I think without clarification a intelligent, honest, person would realize the "us" are the members of this site.

I thought you didn't care? Can't make up your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.