• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to handle being pulled over.

Freedom1Man

[video=youtube_share;gwYBshAScmE]http://youtu.be/gwYBshAScmE[/video]

This guy does not answer any questions and handles himself rather well.

Not directly firearm related however same tactics would apply.

Ca Patriot

I saw this video earlier and many like it.

Here is the big problem that I have with these encounters......

When I am in my car I always comply with police and blah blah blah. However, when I am out in public filming DUI checkpoints and other police issues, I assert my rights and dont budge at all.

The reason I dont do it in my car is because they know who I am.

In the video posted, the driver got very lucky because the officer didnt order him out of the car. This is a very delicate issue when you assert rights with the police. We all know there is no reason why the cop should order you out of a vehicle but they often do and if you dont comply then often times you are assualted and/or arrested.

The courts might later overturn it but you are still brutally assaulted (maybe killed) and kidnapped and inprisoned for days and then have to spend $100,000 and a year of your life fighting a court battle.

Just read and watch Pastor Andersons case at the border patrol checkpoint. He was found not guilty in his trial but he still got tazered, baton cracks to the head and the crap beat out of him for not getting out of his car.

Personally, I comply with all orders when I am in my car but when I am out of my car I make the cops life difficult