Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOC Event Threads deleted?

MOC Event Threads deleted?

I noticed there were several threads posted about upcoming MOC events in the Southeast Michigan Regions that were deleted here from OCDO?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Those wouldn't be ones started by a banned person would they?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    I noticed there were several threads posted about upcoming MOC events in the Southeast Michigan Regions that were deleted here from OCDO?
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

Re: MOC Event Threads deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Raggs View Post
    You could not resist the urge to poke someone in the eye with that sharp stick you had in hand, now could you?

IBFL!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

seemed like a logical question to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    You could not resist the urge to poke someone in the eye with that sharp stick you had in hand, now could you?

IBFL!!!
    My reasons to OC
    7. Self defense

Can you kindly stop posting above the text you quote? It helps the forum readers follow the order the posts came in if you don't. Also your hero did this often as his golden nuggets of troll-dom can never be placed under the words of others.... just saying....we often criticize in others what do not like in ourselves.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 03-21-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

I have taken the liberty of replacing the missing threads. Now lets see if your butthurt feelings about your buddy can get them removed again.
    Last edited by Ezerharden; 03-21-2013 at 12:43 AM.
    Want to keep informed of Open Carry events in your area? Go to www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

For Drama free gun rights discussion, see http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/

You citing logic? Amazing.
    Want to keep informed of Open Carry events in your area? Go to www.miopencarry.org/update

Quote Originally Posted by Ezerharden View Post
    I have taken the liberty of replacing the missing threads. Now lets see if your butthurt feelings about your buddy can get them removed again.
    What the heck does butt hurt have to do with it, a banned (on OCDO ) moc event coordinator posts on OCDO and the posts are deleted and you are shocked. How do you think I had them removed?
    You and others keep talking about my butthurt, He is gone, thats fine. What other butthurt do you think I am feeling? SB59 butthurt? why would I, it was vetoed and is gone, no butt hurt there, What butthurt do you really mean, care to cite an example of my butthurt?

Free in AZ this better?
    Last edited by Raggs; 03-21-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    My reasons to OC
    7. Self defense

What the heck does butt hurt have to do with it, a banned (on OCDO ) moc event coordinator posts on OCDO and the posts are deleted and you are shocked. How do you think I had them removed?
    You and others keep talking about my butthurt, He is gone, thats fine. What other butthurt do you think I am feeling? SB59 butthurt? why would I, it was vetoed and is gone, no butt hurt there, What butthurt do you really mean, care to cite an example of my butthurt?

Free in AZ this better?
    Simple
    1. You ASSUME skeeterkiller is a banned person, yet you offer no proof to support it
    2. You run to the site admins to have hs posts removed, even if they are just event listings (which hurts getting the word out about OC events btw)
    3. This all started when your buddies latest incarnation was censored due to being a banned person (proven btw).

Bah whatever, no point expecting you to look beyond the end of your own nose. The events were re-posted, guess I just need to do some more for MOC and these events.
    Last edited by Ezerharden; 03-21-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Simple
    1. You ASSUME skeeterkiller is a banned person, yet you offer no proof to support it
    2. You run to the site admins to have hs posts removed, even if they are just event listings (which hurts getting the word out about OC events btw)
    3. This all started when your buddies latest incarnation was censored due to being a banned person (proven btw).

Bah whatever, no point expecting you to look beyond the end of your own nose. The events were re-posted, guess I just need to do some more for MOC and these events.
    You mean John or one of the site admins took my word for it that skeeterkiller is Pat? they didn't have any proof other than my word for it? wow, I didn't know I have that kind of influence! It sounds like you have more of an issue with ocdo management than with me. Besides I have been told that MOCs forum is busier than here, just post there and I am sure people will show up in droves! Also don't blame me that a banned person was put into the position of events coordinator and has problems posting where he is banned. He and that other person should just not go where they are banned. And maybe you and your master should get over YOUR butthurt, just a thought.
    Last edited by Raggs; 03-21-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    My reasons to OC
    7. Self defense

You mean John or one of the site admins took my word for it that skeeterkiller is Pat? they didn't have any proof other than my word for it? wow, I didn't know I have that kind of influence! It sounds like you have more of an issue with ocdo management than with me. Besides I have been told that MOCs forum is busier than here, just post there and I am sure people will show up in droves! Also don't blame me that a banned person was put into the position of events coordinator and has problems posting where he is banned. He and that other person should just not go where they are banned. And maybe you and your master should get over YOUR butthurt, just a thought.
    Yea, whatever. The events got re-posted, all that really matters. You do need to consider this though, IF sketterkiller is Pat as you assume, he posts events, your little buddy posted illegal activities, advice to commit illegal activities, and generally bad advice on safe and responsible firearms ownership. Now which one was more deserving or having posts removed again?
    Last edited by Ezerharden; 03-21-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Yea, whatever. The events got re-posted, all that really matters. You do need to consider this though, IF sketterkiller is Pat as you assume, he posts events, your little buddy posted illegal activities, advice to commit illegal activities, and generally bad advice on safe and responsible firearms ownership. Now which one was more deserving or having posts removed again?
    both, both are banned. and it seems that the powers that be believe skeeterkiller is Pat.
    My reasons to OC
    7. Self defense

Gentlemen, please! My goodness, is it not possible to avoid bickering like children? Before anyone get's personally offended, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular as this does not seem to be an isolated issue. Maybe it's just because I'm relatively new and haven't built up a tolerance for it yet.

both, both are banned. and it seems that the powers that be believe skeeterkiller is Pat.
    AS you believe. I will just have to make sure MOC events in SE Michigan get posted here. Guess that is only proper as I am an Assistant Coordinator for SE Michigan. By the way, what was it again that you do for MOC?

AS you believe. I will just have to make sure MOC events in SE Michigan get posted here. Guess that is only proper as I am an Assistant Coordinator for SE Michigan. By the way, what was it again that you do for MOC?
    this argument again, I am not a member of MOC, BUT in case you haven't realized THIS IS NOT MOC! This is Opencarry.org, note the difference? you understand? I know the distinction is hard to see sometimes, but now that it has been pointed out to you is it maybe just a little clearer? Not really that hard to understand is it?
    My reasons to OC
    7. Self defense

this argument again, I am not a member of MOC, BUT in case you haven't realized THIS IS NOT MOC! This is Opencarry.org, note the difference? you understand? I know the distinction is hard to see sometimes, but now that it has been pointed out to you is it maybe just a little clearer? Not really that hard to understand is it?
    Correct, this is OpenCarry.org and not MOC. And I am aware you are not a member of MOC either. However this site is for the open carry of firearms, just as MOC is, therefore logically it would be a place to post open carry events yes? I mean I wouldn't post these events on my wife's gardening forums, wouldn't make much sense. So by removing posts regarding an open carry event, you do the open carry community a disservice. I know at least one person that frequents this forum for open carry events because he knows they are posted here, no need for him to check 2 or three other forums to look. Events are posted here, on MOC and I believe on MGO as well. Didn't you once state that the various gun rights organizations need to come together? Yet you clearly want to keep a distinction between them with your above comment.

If indeed you reported the poster and thus caused the threads to be deleted you have done nothing positive with that action. I fail to see where the OP in question has posted anything objectionable on this forum since he returned. So that infers that you are carrying a grudge from interactions on some other forum... of course all of this applies only IF you were the person that reported his posts. I personally feel if a person shows they can follow the forum rules their is no reason to worry about a banned person that returns under a different name. The problem is when a person chooses to break the rules over and over under different names. I am aware that you are not allowed to have multiple logins however once a login is banned it is in essence gone and thus you do not have multiples if you make a new one.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Free in AZ this better?
    Yes, very much so. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Yes, very much so. Thank you.
    see, I can be agreeable!
    My reasons to OC
    7. Self defense

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    They're there... not deleted- or am I the only one who can see them?

The second post is mine, copying the original information into my post....
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post

Apparently I have super powers beyond 'tactical typhoon wind'....

The new threads are hereby stuck!
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

I re-posted the events last night when I saw this thread and indeed they were missing. They still need to be pinned however.

EDIT: Correction, they have been pinned.
    Last edited by Ezerharden; 03-21-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks for admitting to it; at least we know who to watch.

I have no proof that skeeterkiller is a banned individual; whoever he is, he was behaving like a gentleman.

He posted information useful to the cause, and you're here celebrating that the (non offending) posts were removed.

Which side are you on? Bloomberg? Heartwell? Feinstein? Obviously, not the 2nd amendment or open carry. Shame on you.

Apparently I have super powers beyond 'tactical typhoon wind'....

The new threads are hereby stuck!
    Are we going for a new record of stickied threads? 50 threads per page and 23 stickies seems a bit excessive IMO.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Are we going for a new record of stickied threads? 50 threads per page and 23 stickies seems a bit excessive IMO.
    All legitimate events, plus the usual wash/rinse/etc stuff.

Be happy that Michigan is so active! I am!

BTW, what is the record?
    Last edited by Shadow Bear; 03-21-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast