• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Event Threads deleted?

TheQ

I noticed there were several threads posted about upcoming MOC events in the Southeast Michigan Regions that were deleted here from OCDO? :(

FreeInAZ

seemed like a logical question to me.

Can you kindly stop posting above the text you quote? It helps the forum readers follow the order the posts came in if you don't. Also your hero did this often as his golden nuggets of troll-dom can never be placed under the words of others.... just saying....we often criticize in others what do not like in ourselves. ;)

Last edited:

Ezerharden

Those wouldn't be ones started by a banned person would they?

I have taken the liberty of replacing the missing threads. Now lets see if your butthurt feelings about your buddy can get them removed again.

Last edited:

Raggs

I have taken the liberty of replacing the missing threads. Now lets see if your butthurt feelings about your buddy can get them removed again.

What the heck does butt hurt have to do with it, a banned (on OCDO ) moc event coordinator posts on OCDO and the posts are deleted and you are shocked. How do you think I had them removed?
You and others keep talking about my butthurt, He is gone, thats fine. What other butthurt do you think I am feeling? SB59 butthurt? why would I, it was vetoed and is gone, no butt hurt there, What butthurt do you really mean, care to cite an example of my butthurt?

Free in AZ this better?

Last edited:

Ezerharden

What the heck does butt hurt have to do with it, a banned (on OCDO ) moc event coordinator posts on OCDO and the posts are deleted and you are shocked. How do you think I had them removed?
You and others keep talking about my butthurt, He is gone, thats fine. What other butthurt do you think I am feeling? SB59 butthurt? why would I, it was vetoed and is gone, no butt hurt there, What butthurt do you really mean, care to cite an example of my butthurt?

Free in AZ this better?

Simple
1. You ASSUME skeeterkiller is a banned person, yet you offer no proof to support it
2. You run to the site admins to have hs posts removed, even if they are just event listings (which hurts getting the word out about OC events btw)
3. This all started when your buddies latest incarnation was censored due to being a banned person (proven btw).

Bah whatever, no point expecting you to look beyond the end of your own nose. The events were re-posted, guess I just need to do some more for MOC and these events.

Last edited:

Raggs

Simple
1. You ASSUME skeeterkiller is a banned person, yet you offer no proof to support it
2. You run to the site admins to have hs posts removed, even if they are just event listings (which hurts getting the word out about OC events btw)
3. This all started when your buddies latest incarnation was censored due to being a banned person (proven btw).

Bah whatever, no point expecting you to look beyond the end of your own nose. The events were re-posted, guess I just need to do some more for MOC and these events.

You mean John or one of the site admins took my word for it that skeeterkiller is Pat? they didn't have any proof other than my word for it? wow, I didn't know I have that kind of influence! It sounds like you have more of an issue with ocdo management than with me. Besides I have been told that MOCs forum is busier than here, just post there and I am sure people will show up in droves! Also don't blame me that a banned person was put into the position of events coordinator and has problems posting where he is banned. He and that other person should just not go where they are banned. And maybe you and your master should get over YOUR butthurt, just a thought.

Last edited:

Ezerharden

You mean John or one of the site admins took my word for it that skeeterkiller is Pat? they didn't have any proof other than my word for it? wow, I didn't know I have that kind of influence! It sounds like you have more of an issue with ocdo management than with me. Besides I have been told that MOCs forum is busier than here, just post there and I am sure people will show up in droves! Also don't blame me that a banned person was put into the position of events coordinator and has problems posting where he is banned. He and that other person should just not go where they are banned. And maybe you and your master should get over YOUR butthurt, just a thought.

Yea, whatever. The events got re-posted, all that really matters. You do need to consider this though, IF sketterkiller is Pat as you assume, he posts events, your little buddy posted illegal activities, advice to commit illegal activities, and generally bad advice on safe and responsible firearms ownership. Now which one was more deserving or having posts removed again?

Last edited:

Raggs

Yea, whatever. The events got re-posted, all that really matters. You do need to consider this though, IF sketterkiller is Pat as you assume, he posts events, your little buddy posted illegal activities, advice to commit illegal activities, and generally bad advice on safe and responsible firearms ownership. Now which one was more deserving or having posts removed again?

both, both are banned. and it seems that the powers that be believe skeeterkiller is Pat.

bigt8261

Gentlemen, please! My goodness, is it not possible to avoid bickering like children? Before anyone get's personally offended, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular as this does not seem to be an isolated issue. Maybe it's just because I'm relatively new and haven't built up a tolerance for it yet.

Ezerharden

both, both are banned. and it seems that the powers that be believe skeeterkiller is Pat.

AS you believe. I will just have to make sure MOC events in SE Michigan get posted here. Guess that is only proper as I am an Assistant Coordinator for SE Michigan. By the way, what was it again that you do for MOC?

Raggs

AS you believe. I will just have to make sure MOC events in SE Michigan get posted here. Guess that is only proper as I am an Assistant Coordinator for SE Michigan. By the way, what was it again that you do for MOC?

this argument again, I am not a member of MOC, BUT in case you haven't realized THIS IS NOT MOC! This is Opencarry.org, note the difference? you understand? I know the distinction is hard to see sometimes, but now that it has been pointed out to you is it maybe just a little clearer? Not really that hard to understand is it?

Ezerharden

this argument again, I am not a member of MOC, BUT in case you haven't realized THIS IS NOT MOC! This is Opencarry.org, note the difference? you understand? I know the distinction is hard to see sometimes, but now that it has been pointed out to you is it maybe just a little clearer? Not really that hard to understand is it?

Correct, this is OpenCarry.org and not MOC. And I am aware you are not a member of MOC either. However this site is for the open carry of firearms, just as MOC is, therefore logically it would be a place to post open carry events yes? I mean I wouldn't post these events on my wife's gardening forums, wouldn't make much sense. So by removing posts regarding an open carry event, you do the open carry community a disservice. I know at least one person that frequents this forum for open carry events because he knows they are posted here, no need for him to check 2 or three other forums to look. Events are posted here, on MOC and I believe on MGO as well. Didn't you once state that the various gun rights organizations need to come together? Yet you clearly want to keep a distinction between them with your above comment.

autosurgeon

If indeed you reported the poster and thus caused the threads to be deleted you have done nothing positive with that action. I fail to see where the OP in question has posted anything objectionable on this forum since he returned. So that infers that you are carrying a grudge from interactions on some other forum... of course all of this applies only IF you were the person that reported his posts. I personally feel if a person shows they can follow the forum rules their is no reason to worry about a banned person that returns under a different name. The problem is when a person chooses to break the rules over and over under different names. I am aware that you are not allowed to have multiple logins however once a login is banned it is in essence gone and thus you do not have multiples if you make a new one.

FreeInAZ

Free in AZ this better?

Yes, very much so. Thank you. :cool:

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I noticed there were several threads posted about upcoming MOC events in the Southeast Michigan Regions that were deleted here from OCDO? :(

They're there... not deleted- or am I the only one who can see them?

The second post is mine, copying the original information into my post....