• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Staunton Area Open Carry Breakfast

CavTrooperCason

I would like to start an open carry breakfast or lunch in the Staunton, Augusta, Waynesboro area. If your interested post the Days and times that would work for you, Lets make this happen!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
No, no, no! That is not how you do "If you post it they will come." This is OCDO, not FacePage/MyBook.

Pick a day, pick a place, and tell them when to show up. And stick to it.

If somebody posts that they cannot do it that day/time and suggests an alternative, turn that into another OC get-together.

stay safe.

CavTrooperCason

No, no, no! That is not how you do "If you post it they will come." This is OCDO, not FacePage/MyBook.

Pick a day, pick a place, and tell them when to show up. And stick to it.

If somebody posts that they cannot do it that day/time and suggests an alternative, turn that into another OC get-together.

stay safe.

Im just trying to get a feel for interest in the area.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I may see about dragging a crew (or at least me) up from Lynchburg if it's not too early on a Saturday. Give a couple weeks notice and you'll give people the chance to plan ahead.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Im just trying to get a feel for interest in the area.

There's lots of interest. It's just that some people don't know they are interested yet.

Besides, if you give the first one a good write-up even more will discover that they were interested.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Skid is right - build it and they will come.

Remember the immortal words of the Rt. Rev. Browning: Whenever two or more are gathered........

Pick a place, time and date & get a
sticky.gif
Sticky.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I hear it is going to be scheduled on a Sunday. Bring your purdy guns - the church folks will be dressed up and we should be dressed up as well.

(If you do not have a purdy gun, a BBQ gun will do,)

stay safe.

CavTrooperCason

I hear it is going to be scheduled on a Sunday. Bring your purdy guns - the church folks will be dressed up and we should be dressed up as well.

(If you do not have a purdy gun, a BBQ gun will do,)

stay safe.

Ah, I will have to break out the purdy leather gear!