• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Meet & Greet @ A Fat Boyz Pizzaria in Troy 3/24

MyWifeSaidYes

A member of Ohio Open Carry has organized a meet & greet for this Sunday.

Come on out and join us.

Their pizza and sandwiches, of which I had both earlier this month, are pretty darn good.

I didn't have a salad, but they looked great.

The owner will not be serving alcohol while we are there, so non-CHL holders can open carry safely.

They are located at :

1469 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373

Here is their web site link: http://afatboyzpizzeriatroy.com

They open at noon and we'll be there from 1pm until they kick us out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian D.

Well dang. Buckeye Firearms Association is having the Buckeye Blast event at Tactical Deefense Institute that day. I'll be in Adams County all weekend, as the setup is done on Saturday. Think I'd rather OC in a nice warm restaurant than be out range officering in the cold, but ya make a committment ya stick with it.

Jordysoso

Lol Ill be blowing all the money at the pizza place by my house! But I hope I get to meet you and the rest of the Ohio guys sooner or later

MyWifeSaidYes

I sure wish I could be at the Buckeye Blast at TDI doing some training while the storms come through.

Oh, well. A nice warm pizzeria with some nice hot pizza and a few of my closest and most heavily-armed friends will have to suffice.

My family, including my 11 and 15 year old open carriers, will be there today, even with the bad weather.

The pizza is JUST THAT GOOD!

Also, I should warn you...the 11-year old open carrier...she likes to draw!

MyWifeSaidYes

We had about 8 or 9 armed individuals.

I told the wife I would be just fine if no one showed up, as long as there was pizza.

Pizza and guns, gotta love it!