Thread: President Obama Gets Heckles At Israeli Speech

President Obama Gets Heckles At Israeli Speech

I tell you, part of the appeal of President Obama is that he's not some elitist stick in the mud that doesn't have a sense of humor:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...-politics.html
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-21-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

"Stick in the mud"? Probably not.

Self-centered elitist? Definitely. Otherwise, why does he want to disarm everyone else while he, his wife, and his children enjoy the protection of heavily-armed security?

His major appeal is promising the moon to that segment of society which wants everything given to them and does not want to work for anything. There are large numbers of those too ignorant to recognize that there is no way for him to carry through on his promises.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Banned
    Definitely an elitist. He just represents a different elite: The ruling class of governmentalists.

Kind of like saying the communists who took over Russia were not elitists just because they got rid of the Tzarist elitists. They simply created a different elite class.

Banned

Obama laughed at his own jokes. They must be funny. He is a member of the elite and, therefore, must be right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Don't forget also a sophist.