• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

President Obama Gets Heckles At Israeli Speech

Beretta92FSLady

I tell you, part of the appeal of President Obama is that he's not some elitist stick in the mud that doesn't have a sense of humor:

[video]http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/heckler-interrupts-major-obama-speech-israel-162737490--politics.html[/video]

Last edited:

SFCRetired

"Stick in the mud"? Probably not.

Self-centered elitist? Definitely. Otherwise, why does he want to disarm everyone else while he, his wife, and his children enjoy the protection of heavily-armed security?

His major appeal is promising the moon to that segment of society which wants everything given to them and does not want to work for anything. There are large numbers of those too ignorant to recognize that there is no way for him to carry through on his promises.

eye95

Definitely an elitist. He just represents a different elite: The ruling class of governmentalists.

Kind of like saying the communists who took over Russia were not elitists just because they got rid of the Tzarist elitists. They simply created a different elite class.

eye95

Obama laughed at his own jokes. They must be funny. He is a member of the elite and, therefore, must be right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>