• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

now they say SALT is killing me -- first sugar, now salt ... ahhhhhh I need to know

Freedom1Man

I did 21 years in the Army, and was also one of the guys in charge of administrating the pee tests. I have heard of soldiers drinking too much water and dying, but not waiting to do a pee test.

When you have can only piss test x number of people per hour and you have 5x people drinking water waiting to pee in the cup and reach a cannot hold it point they are allowed in to drain 'normal' and then drink more water to get back in line.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/03/21/1-in-10-u-s-deaths-blamed-on-salt/

What is killing me????

I need to know !!!!!!

Tell me liberal morons !!!!!! Tell me !

Believing all the various health advices is what kills you.

From the mid-eighties through roughly 2000 it was an article of faith in the health world that eggs were bad for you because they had (gasp) cholesterol. Then, wonder of wonders, eggs were "discovered" to be good for you and the cholesterol not such a big deal. Yeah, right. They didn't know what they were talking about in the first instance, or over-hyped the data. I gave up paying attention.

I well remember being a little kid walking home from school in the early 1970's and being all depressed because of the ice age sure to come from pollution--according to the yammering know-it-alls, anyway. Well, I grew up and forgot all about it. Then came the global warming hysteria, from the same pollution no less. Wait a minute. First it was global freezing from pollution, then it was global warming from pollution. Nope. They scared and depressed this little kid once when he was dumb enough to fall for it. Never again.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
salt as a weapon......A Salt Weapons.

http://www.bugasalt.com/

DEEP IN THE DNA OF MAN EXISTS A KILLER GENE
A miniaturized shotgun effect is generated through this ingenious design. Ordinary table salt is utilized as a lethal projectile with accuracy range of within 3 feet. Bugs will remain whole for easy clean up.
NO LICENSES, NO LIMITS, NO BATTERIES
Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st century with this fun, new non-toxic device.

Don't tell feinstein about this.

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.bugasalt.com/

DEEP IN THE DNA OF MAN EXISTS A KILLER GENE
A miniaturized shotgun effect is generated through this ingenious design. Ordinary table salt is utilized as a lethal projectile with accuracy range of within 3 feet. Bugs will remain whole for easy clean up.
NO LICENSES, NO LIMITS, NO BATTERIES
Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st century with this fun, new non-toxic device.

Don't tell feinstein about this.

Dang! I broke my PC's screen 'cause of the link ..... ;)

I like !

scouser

They'll say anything will kill you .. just let "us" protect you as only we can

If I want to eat 10 pounds of salt a day .. I should be able to eat 10# everyday .. leave me alone

PLEASE .. go ahead, eat 10 pounds of salt a day, I'm not going to stop YOU