Thread: Oc/cc?

I live in Thornton CO but visit my family in glenwood springs and was wondering if you need a CCW to OC?
    I am looking into getting my CCW but for the mean time I was just curious.

Thank You for any responses

North Carolina
    Your question should be asked in the state sub forum where you are intending to OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Lacey, Washington, USA
    Since you are in CO, as mentioned you should go to the CO forum thread. That said, welcome aboard there's a lot of good info here. CO right now needs your help in reversing some new laws, get active in the CO gun community. I lived in CO Springs for about four years, and up until recently considered retiring there. Until they change the laws back, nope aint happening.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux

Tacoma, Washington