• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snitches get $500 - so start making calls to NY legislators who voted yea

carolina guy

http://www.infowars.com/new-yorkers...if-they-report-gun-owners-to-law-enforcement/

So like is New York the new North Korea now or something? Or maybe it’s reverting back to the old days of Nazi Germany. For over a year now, New Yorkers have been offered $500 rewards to snitch on people who own guns.

Sounds like a reason to start reporting all the legislators that voted for the gun control legislation since we know they are likely hypocrites and own what they are banning. ;)

Just kidding... really... :)

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Sounds like a reason to start reporting all the legislators that voted for the gun control legislation since we know they are likely hypocrites and own what they are banning. ;)

Just kidding... really... :)

I was not kidding .... start using the laws that they pass against them..they'll do a 180° turn when they have swat teams at their doors

Last edited: