Thread: Action Requested!

Action Requested!

Passing this on to my OCDO buds. This comes from the III percenters...

I called Senator Lee's office and it's true and will be filed. (in the process of being filed)

This is a just-developing situation.

We want this bill to pass secure our 2nd amendment rights!
    The link to reach your state senators is below, ask them to vote YES on Senator Lees bill!!
    Find your Senators and call them...Pass this around...What we are doing is working.
    ACTION ALERT!

We want this bill to pass secure our 2nd amendment rights!
    The link to reach your state senators is below, ask them to vote YES on Senator Lees bill!!

Ask them to vote "YES" on the Lee amendment, and to sign the Lee-Paul letter to block the motion to proceed on the Schumer-Feinstein Gun Grab.

U.S. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)...
    ...just announced he’s offering yet another pro-gun amendment today to the budget in addition to Senator Rand Paul’s.

If passed, Senator Lee’s amendment would prevent the budget under debate from funding most of the Schumer-Feinstein gun grab.

Most importantly, though, Lee’s amendment would force Republicans and Democrats to cast a recorded vote -- take sides -- for or against gun rights.

He’s caught virtually all of the gun-grabbers flat-footed.

In fact, Senate Majority Harry Reid and all the rest hardly know what hit them!

So it's absolutely critical you call your U.S. Senators IMMEDIATELY!

Ask them to vote "YES" on the Lee amendment, and to sign the Lee-Paul letter to block the motion to proceed on the Schumer-Feinstein Gun Grab.
    Tell them you’ll be watching closely how they vote.
    This could strike a major blow against the gun-grabbers.
    But it couldn’t be more important you act NOW!
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

Thanks,

FreeFlight
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787. Taken from Jefferson, On Democracy 20, S. Padover ed., 1939

Free Flight

Banned
    Do you have a link to the legislation you want us to support? I don't support bills that I have not read. I am not a Democrat.

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Do you have a link to the legislation you want us to support? I don't support bills that I have not read. I am not a Democrat.
    That made my day...
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

Wink Yup! I'm no democrat either.

Quote Originally Posted by self preservation View Post
    That made my day...
    Haaa I agree with you eye95...

I only called The gentleman from Utah, and he (his aid) said that it will be filed.

I'm watching for it....

http://www.lee.senate.gov/public/ind...ed-legislation

I haven't done anything either waiting for the Amendment to be filed So I can read it! before I call my Senators.

I just am passing this on to my OCDO friends. (It may not be worth our effort but we shall see)
    Last edited by Freeflight; 03-23-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787. Taken from Jefferson, On Democracy 20, S. Padover ed., 1939

Free Flight

Banned

Action Requested!

Cool. I am watching this thread. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Cool. I am watching this thread. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>
    Finally some traction on this

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/03/sena...#axzz2OQtDdBro

Free Flight

Thanks, I really needed coffee to come out of my nose! You made my day!

I too am watching this one closely.

-MH
    $2 Bill - Calling Card of the 2A Movement
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Seriously, who is John Galt?
    Vires et honestas

Banned
    Nope. Sorry. I don't support this bill. It legitimizes gun control legislation, even though it would very temporarily make it harder to pass.

The only federal legislation on the matter of "gun control" that I would support is the repeal of every bit of existing legislation that adds even the slightest difficulty for law-abiding citizens to own or carry any personal weapon that could be used as a personal militia weapon. It would be nice if the bill also contained a whereas that admitted that Congress did not have the constitutional authority to have passed the repealed legislation in the first place.

Sorry, I would fight this proposal, not support it.

Nope. Sorry. I don't support this bill. It legitimizes gun control legislation, even though it would very temporarily make it harder to pass.

The only federal legislation on the matter of "gun control" that I would support is the repeal of every bit of existing legislation that adds even the slightest difficulty for law-abiding citizens to own or carry any personal weapon that could be used as a personal militia weapon. It would be nice if the bill also contained a whereas that admitted that Congress did not have the constitutional authority to have passed the repealed legislation in the first place.

Sorry, I would fight this proposal, not support it.

I think I understand what you are saying, I believe all gun control laws are illegal, immoral and null void and powerless...

They have spun a mess.

I am withholding judgement until I read the actual amendment...

FreeFlight

Free Flight