• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Action Requested!

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
Passing this on to my OCDO buds. This comes from the III percenters...

I called Senator Lee's office and it's true and will be filed. (in the process of being filed)

This is a just-developing situation.

We want this bill to pass secure our 2nd amendment rights!
The link to reach your state senators is below, ask them to vote YES on Senator Lees bill!!
Find your Senators and call them...Pass this around...What we are doing is working.
ACTION ALERT!

We want this bill to pass secure our 2nd amendment rights!
The link to reach your state senators is below, ask them to vote YES on Senator Lees bill!!

Ask them to vote "YES" on the Lee amendment, and to sign the Lee-Paul letter to block the motion to proceed on the Schumer-Feinstein Gun Grab.

U.S. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT)...
...just announced he’s offering yet another pro-gun amendment today to the budget in addition to Senator Rand Paul’s.

If passed, Senator Lee’s amendment would prevent the budget under debate from funding most of the Schumer-Feinstein gun grab.

Most importantly, though, Lee’s amendment would force Republicans and Democrats to cast a recorded vote -- take sides -- for or against gun rights.

He’s caught virtually all of the gun-grabbers flat-footed.

In fact, Senate Majority Harry Reid and all the rest hardly know what hit them!

So it's absolutely critical you call your U.S. Senators IMMEDIATELY!

Ask them to vote "YES" on the Lee amendment, and to sign the Lee-Paul letter to block the motion to proceed on the Schumer-Feinstein Gun Grab.
Tell them you’ll be watching closely how they vote.
This could strike a major blow against the gun-grabbers.
But it couldn’t be more important you act NOW!
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Thanks,

FreeFlight

eye95

Do you have a link to the legislation you want us to support? I don't support bills that I have not read. I am not a Democrat.

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
Yup! I'm no democrat either.

That made my day...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haaa I agree with you eye95...

I only called The gentleman from Utah, and he (his aid) said that it will be filed.

I'm watching for it....

http://www.lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/co-sponsored-legislation

I haven't done anything either waiting for the Amendment to be filed So I can read it! before I call my Senators.

I just am passing this on to my OCDO friends. (It may not be worth our effort but we shall see)

Last edited:

eye95

Nope. Sorry. I don't support this bill. It legitimizes gun control legislation, even though it would very temporarily make it harder to pass.

The only federal legislation on the matter of "gun control" that I would support is the repeal of every bit of existing legislation that adds even the slightest difficulty for law-abiding citizens to own or carry any personal weapon that could be used as a personal militia weapon. It would be nice if the bill also contained a whereas that admitted that Congress did not have the constitutional authority to have passed the repealed legislation in the first place.

Sorry, I would fight this proposal, not support it.

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
Nope. Sorry. I don't support this bill. It legitimizes gun control legislation, even though it would very temporarily make it harder to pass.

The only federal legislation on the matter of "gun control" that I would support is the repeal of every bit of existing legislation that adds even the slightest difficulty for law-abiding citizens to own or carry any personal weapon that could be used as a personal militia weapon. It would be nice if the bill also contained a whereas that admitted that Congress did not have the constitutional authority to have passed the repealed legislation in the first place.

Sorry, I would fight this proposal, not support it.

I think I understand what you are saying, I believe all gun control laws are illegal, immoral and null void and powerless...

They have spun a mess.

I am withholding judgement until I read the actual amendment...

FreeFlight