• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield OC Meet-up, April 6th

Boba Fett

Who's interested in an OC meet-up in Springfield? I was thinking maybe Rolls-in-Bowls on Sunshine (Next to Kelley's). I've OC'd there twice and CC'd once, never had an issue. Awesome food and maybe something new for those who've never had Vietnamese food. Would a Wednesday at 5 or 6 pm in Early April work? I was thinking the 3rd or the 10th.

EDIT: The Meet-up is at Hemingway's at Bass Pro Shops at 8:20 AM in front of the restaurant. We'll go in at 8:30. Saturday, April 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mykhael

Would like to meet up with people, however church is on Wednesdays and I got be in bed early since I gotta get up at 3:30am

Boba Fett

Would like to meet up with people, however church is on Wednesdays and I got be in bed early since I gotta get up at 3:30am

What day would work better? I know many have jobs or school so after 4 is optimal. Personally I have classes all evening on Tuesdays, but any other day should work (Thursday after 7).

Redbaron007

I'm open to it. Although Wednesday are tough for me too.

Breakfast at Hemingways, around 8, on a Saturday would work for me. Any thoughts? BPS has no problem with folks OCing.

Mykhael

Bass Pro for sure!!!

Saturdays work best cause I work 3am-3pm and wife gets home around 6 so I only get to see her roughly 2-3 hrs.

Boba Fett

I have a 30 minute drive, so later is better. 8:30 would be ok for me. I have one other friend who can come too. Anyone else planning on coming?

Mykhael

I will know for sure wed. rather we are gonna be working (doubtful we do)

Someone should call ahead to let them know a group would be coming.

8:30 meeting out front of store or up by restaurant?

Boba Fett

Ok everyone we'll plan for Hemingway's at BPS on Sunshine and Campbell on Saturday, April 6th, at 8:30 AM, meet in front of restaurant between 8:20-8:30. Could someone else call ahead? Also I have 2 or 3 friends going.

Last edited:

Redbaron007

I'm in.

They shouldn't have a problem accommodating a small group. I may get there a few minutes early and prep them.

Redbaron007

Enjoyed a good breakfast at Bass Pros Hemingway's restaurant. A couple of us made it, with an added guest.

Start thinking about another meet up later.