• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama: Israel and Palestine like US and Canada

EMNofSeattle

I can't even believe it anymore... I keep hoping I'm going to wake up and learn Obama has just been a twisted nightmare....

so He's in Israel, this is what he says

OBAMA: Even though both sides may have areas of strong disagreement, may be engaging in activities that the other side considers to be a breach of good faith, we have to push through those things to get to an agreement,” Obama says “Because, if we have an agreement, it will be very clear what the nature of that agreement is. There will be a sovereign Palestinian state, a sovereign Jewish state of Israel, and those two states will be able to deal with each other the same way all states do. I mean, ya know, the United States and Canada has arguments once in a while.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...ks-ignore-gaffe-lavish-time-oba#ixzz2OIpqKtHj

Yep.....
Just last night I almost died in Canadian rocket attacks, and if I get on the bus any anyone holding a bag says "nice mornin' 'eh" or says "it's aboot time" I have to pull the emergency lever and get out the window...

And I keep hearing that Canadian prime minister saying "the United States needs to be wiped off the face of the earth, they invented the war or 1812 to justify taking our land" We even tried closing the blaine peace arch, but then get international condemnation for starving children.....

Just incredible.... Seriously I never thought I'd say this... I really would rather Hillary Clinton be president....