Thread: Ammo online purchasing consolidated website

Ammo online purchasing consolidated website

http://www.gunbot.net/

I came across this website from another non gun website (Conservative forum) It "appears" to track which companies currently have ammo in stock to purchase online. It evens allows you to narrow it by caliber. It links you directly to the supplier. The home page shows supplier, cost per bullet, box price, a description of the cartridge and whether it is in stock or not and it will highlight in red a particular cartridge that is a "good deal"

I did a pretend order for a caliber that I will not mention on a public forum as all emails are scanned by "Big Sis" and others that have "certain words" in the email. Anyways, the online order for the highlighted good deal and another non highlighted(box price plus shipping) were comparable to local prices "IF" they had it locally which is variable by caliber.

Anyways, check it out AND I have no financial interest or any connection with the website.

NAVYBLUE
    Last edited by NAVYBLUE; 03-22-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NAVYBLUE View Post

I came across this website from another non gun website (Conservative forum) It "appears" to track which companies currently have ammo in stock to purchase online. It evens allows you to narrow it by caliber. It links you directly to the supplier. The home page shows supplier, cost per bullet, box price, a description of the cartridge and whether it is in stock or not and it will highlight in red a particular cartridge that is a "good deal"

I did a pretend order for a caliber that I will not mention on a public forum as all emails are scanned by "Big Sis" and others that have "certain words" in the email. Anyways, the online order for the highlighted good deal and another non highlighted(box price plus shipping) were comparable to local prices "IF" they had it locally which is variable by caliber.

Anyways, check it out AND I have no financial interest or any connection with the website.

NAVYBLUE
    Ammonow.com is also another good one. Very similar to the one you posted.
    "Si vis pacem parabellum" - If you want peace, Prepare for war.

Quote Originally Posted by NAVYBLUE View Post
    I did a pretend order for a caliber that I will not mention on a public forum as all emails are scanned by "Big Sis" and others that have "certain words" in the email.

NAVYBLUE
    And with all the banking bail outs (and fine print they had to agree to) you don't think they are checking online ammo purchases with a credit card?

Cash and Carry!!

BBJ
    Last edited by BBJCaptain; 03-24-2013 at 04:41 AM.