• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

why are perfectly legitimate posts being deleted????

KBCraig

Just typical Michigan drama/butthurt, John ;)

I wonder if the solution to the Michigan sub-forum isn't just to stop all moderation?

The resultant moaning/whining/shouting personality contest couldn't be much worse than it already is, and the forum couldn't be much less useful than it currently is.

Just let them sling it out until the drama queens get tired and quit.

pawn99

Butthurt guy from Michigan asks a question. Two guys from Michigan post responses that pretty much answer the question. Guy from Connecticutt steps in and stirs the pot (one of his documented favorite activities) and then announces he is leaving the soap opera he pretty much created all on his own. Guy from Virginia sees the thread on the right-hand "recent" column, reads it, and throws his two cents in for the heck of it.

Have I missed anything?

BTW - I agree that there should be a "moved" avatar on posts that get moved, as well as some sort of explanation why the thread was moved. Someone that cares needs to talk to John about that.

stay safe.

Lmao. Well said man

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I wonder if the solution to the Michigan sub-forum isn't just to stop all moderation?

The resultant moaning/whining/shouting personality contest couldn't be much worse than it already is, and the forum couldn't be much less useful than it currently is.

Just let them sling it out until the drama queens get tired and quit.

Read post 18; the drama isn't really about moderation- it's about someone over reacting to a post being moved to a more appropriate section of the forum.

KBCraig

Read post 18; the drama isn't really about moderation- it's about someone over reacting to a post being moved to a more appropriate section of the forum.

I wasn't talking about the OP's question, or John's answer. The 20 other posts are a perfect example of how crap gets stirred up in the Michigan sub-forum.