• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our Virginia Senators...

drewf

Both voted against the Amendment in the Senate budget protecting us from any Unconstitutional acts enacted through the United Nations Arms Treaty. The amendment passed anyway thanks to Manchin in WV and a few other Dems, oops I meant due to the people who have been contacting their Senators and letting them know that we will not support or tolerate Senators who support legislation to take our rights away.

Our Senators couldn't even support the Constitution against foreign usurpation in a bill that has no chance of getting through the House. Way to show your true colors guys!!!

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d113:SP00139:

nuc65

Activist Member
Both voted against the Amendment in the Senate budget protecting us from any Unconstitutional acts enacted through the United Nations Arms Treaty. The amendment passed anyway thanks to Manchin in WV and a few other Dems, oops I meant due to the people who have been contacting their Senators and letting them know that we will not support or tolerate Senators who support legislation to take our rights away.

Our Senators couldn't even support the Constitution against foreign usurpation in a bill that has no chance of getting through the House. Way to show your true colors guys!!!

I hope this doesn't surprise anyone about Warner or Kaine, they both are extremely progressive liberals. They aren't there for the constitution.

va_tazdad

Both claim to support the 2nd Amendment

I hope this doesn't surprise anyone about Warner or Kaine, they both are extremely progressive liberals. They aren't there for the constitution.

Yet neither do. Nothing new there. They proved that when both were governor. Kaine is worse than Warner and lies more. I have received emails from both claiming to support the 2nd Amendment yet both voted against it as governors and as senators.

Don't trust them. I sure don't!

Blk97F150

I have received emails from both claiming to support the 2nd Amendment yet both voted against it as governors and as senators.

I always get the 'but' emails from both of them.... you know, "I'm for the Second Amendment, BUT......"

scouser

Yet neither do. Nothing new there. They proved that when both were governor. Kaine is worse than Warner and lies more. I have received emails from both claiming to support the 2nd Amendment yet both voted against it as governors and as senators.

Don't trust them. I sure don't!

I always get the 'but' emails from both of them.... you know, "I'm for the Second Amendment, BUT......"

BUT .. nothing .. either for it or against it .. in it's entirety, no half measures.. They can either piss or get off the pot.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
A Russian friend recently posted this. It was another subject but is tailor suited for our esteemed Senators:

Really guys, find rope and stool - save the planet.

sparkman2

Kind of figured voting like that due to them both suffering from the same disease..cranial rectal inversion

Old Virginia Joe

And yet, there are plenty of our so-called "fellow 2A supporters and gun owners" who keep voting for that stupid party of America-haters who have been selling us down the river for several decades now. The other party is only slightly better!

I just hope none of those low-information voters are here on OCDO. . . . . . if there are, show yourselves, and explain WHY on earth do you keep voting for these liberal clowns? Tell me (Jeopardy Question) what other stupid citizenry in America (besides "proud" Virginia) has not one, but BOTH of its two US Senators move down here from the North, and take and tie-up our two precious senatorial positions, keeping ANY body out of these offices who might actually be a Virginia Native. What, we can't produce ANY BODY good enough to get elected any more? Allen was the same thing, and so was Webb, and John Warner grew up over in the District of Washington. What is our PROBLEM?!

Last edited:

Forty-five

And yet, there are plenty of our so-called "fellow 2A supporters and gun owners" who keep voting for that stupid party of America-haters who have been selling us down the river for several decades now. The other party is only slightly better!

I just hope none of those low-information voters are here on OCDO. . . . . . if there are, show yourselves, and explain WHY on earth do you keep voting for these liberal clowns? Tell me (Jeopardy Question) what other stupid citizenry in America (besides "proud" Virginia) has not one, but BOTH of its two US Senators move down here from the North, and take and tie-up our two precious senatorial positions, keeping ANY body out of these offices who might actually be a Virginia Native. What, we can't produce ANY BODY good enough to get elected any more? Allen was the same thing, and so was Webb, and John Warner grew over in the District of Washington. What is our PROBLEM?!

Many new Virginians left states like New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Maryland because the liberals that they voted for ran those places into the ground. They looked to Virginia, for example, because of the jobs. Then, they come here and vote for the same crap that turned their own states into such holes. Complete idiocy.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Many new Virginians left states like New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Maryland because the liberals that they voted for ran those places into the ground. They looked to Virginia, for example, because of the jobs. Then, they come here and vote for the same crap that turned their own states into such holes. Complete idiocy.

Damn outtastaters.:mad:

Toad

Founder's Club Member
I don't blame them...

I blame the low information, unintelligent, takers who continually vote for people with such incredibly low standards, morals, and convictions that they seek, and are achieving, the destruction of our precious liberties.
The problem is not the politician.
The blame rests solely on the heads of the voters for without them these people would never make it to a position allowing them to cause the damage they seek to cause.

Forty-five

I blame the low information, unintelligent, takers who continually vote for people with such incredibly low standards, morals, and convictions that they seek, and are achieving, the destruction of our precious liberties.
The problem is not the politician.
The blame rests solely on the heads of the voters for without them these people would never make it to a position allowing them to cause the damage they seek to cause.

The Sens. took an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution, including the Bill of Rights. The voters are either uninformed, brainwashed, and/or looking for handouts.

F350

Ditto Colorado, I wanted to get here my whole life, I finally do only to realize it's already been annexed by Kalifornia, Damn you John Denver!!!

Our 2 Commie Senators voted to suborn the Constitution to the UN as well!!!

Forty-five

Ditto Colorado, I wanted to get here my whole life, I finally do only to realize it's already been annexed by Kalifornia, Damn you John Denver!!!

Our 2 Commie Senators voted to suborn the Constitution to the UN as well!!!

I wonder what they are going to do once they have ruined all fifty states?

Old Virginia Joe

I wonder what they are going to do once they have ruined all fifty states?

You have asked the 64,000 dollar question! Someone famous (think it was Reagan?) once said that America is the last great hope of the world for Freedom & Liberty. There is NOWHERE else for people to escape to once we have succumbed to Tyranny here. This is why, when you hear people say, "that's the way it's done in Europe," or "Virginia is the only state which limits its Governor to one term," or "America is the only country in the world that does ____," or anything else like that that tries to make us fit into the cookie-cutter mold, RESIST that foolishness. The American plan is for each state to be its own experiment in the best way to attain a more perfect plan of Liberty, and anything which forces us to conform to one standard form is a recipe for Tyranny, not just for the US, but for the rest of the watching world.