Thread: For Denver Area Business only.

For Denver Area Business only.

Something new is starting in and around the city of Denver. It's called the OpenCarryDenver.Org storefront program. This program will provide a front window sticker, that say's "OPEN CARRY AND CCW WELCOME HERE". It will give colorado business owners to ability to say! They want to support the 2nd amendment. So if you are a storefront owner. Please check us out at.*http://opencarrydenver.org/retail-storefront-program so please make this a big step and show how you feel about your rights. You may lose some customer's, but on the other hand you may gain some.
    Www.OpenCarryDenver.Org
    Bye the way, it's all free.

Cool program! Hope it takes off! I wish you the best of luck!
    Last edited by thebigsd; 03-23-2013 at 05:50 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Except OC is illegal in Denver city and county. The store owner might welcome OC, but Johnny Law might think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really

Thanks for pointing that out, it is illegal in Denver to carry open. Being founder of OpenCarryDenver I did not know that. (NOT).

OMG! yes it is illegal, but not on private property. Example you want to take off your jacket for a cup of coffee. You will be in a safe place. Or the store has a parking lot, you can walk from the car to that store, etc.

As you point out, johnny law can't say crap......

That's the point of this whole thing, to show support and provide a safe place.