• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Denver Area Business only.

Bpdenverco

Something new is starting in and around the city of Denver. It's called the OpenCarryDenver.Org storefront program. This program will provide a front window sticker, that say's "OPEN CARRY AND CCW WELCOME HERE". It will give colorado business owners to ability to say! They want to support the 2nd amendment. So if you are a storefront owner. Please check us out at.*http://opencarrydenver.org/retail-storefront-program so please make this a big step and show how you feel about your rights. You may lose some customer's, but on the other hand you may gain some.
Www.OpenCarryDenver.Org
Bye the way, it's all free.

Vader33

Except OC is illegal in Denver city and county. The store owner might welcome OC, but Johnny Law might think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bpdenverco

Oh really

Thanks for pointing that out, it is illegal in Denver to carry open. Being founder of OpenCarryDenver I did not know that. (NOT).

OMG! yes it is illegal, but not on private property. Example you want to take off your jacket for a cup of coffee. You will be in a safe place. Or the store has a parking lot, you can walk from the car to that store, etc.

As you point out, johnny law can't say crap......

That's the point of this whole thing, to show support and provide a safe place.