• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

saw an OCer @ the Delavan P.O. Sat.

MKEgal

Just before noon Saturday, Delavan post office, guy wearing a Glock dealer shirt.
Well, of course he didn't have the pistol on him, but the holster was plainly visible.
We commiserated about not being allowed to protect ourselves there. :rolleyes:
Nice to see another prepared citizen.

LOERetired

M

McX

saw an Open Carrier at the counter the other day. gave him some praise, and told him to: Carry On.

apjonas

Saw An OC'er in the White House Last Week

Just before noon Saturday, Delavan post office, guy wearing a Glock dealer shirt.
Well, of course he didn't have the pistol on him, but the holster was plainly visible.
We commiserated about not being allowed to protect ourselves there. :rolleyes:
Nice to see another prepared citizen.

About 3 p.m., White House Washington D.C. guy wearing a jacket with a Sig Sauer patch. Well of course he didn't have a pistol on him. He didn't even have a holster but the patch was plainly visible. We commiserated about false advertising and bait & switch titles on OCDO posts. :( Nice to see another walking billboard, though.

M

McX

did the local DMV and the service still sucked. took alot of moola from me, and i was armed against bandits and everything.

MKEgal

apjonas said:
We commiserated about false advertising and bait & switch titles on OCDO posts.
Well, if it had been a LEO it wouldn't have been worth mentioning,
and if it had been a regular person carrying there would have been much more excitement to report.

Besides, he obviously does OC, because his holster was plainly visible. (Unless he puts on a coat & doesn't tuck it back.) I never said he was OC at the time I saw him.

Last edited:

apjonas

Macht's Nichts

Well, if it had been a LEO it wouldn't have been worth mentioning,
and if it had been a regular person carrying there would have been much more excitement to report.

Besides, he obviously does OC, because his holster was plainly visible. (Unless he puts on a coat & doesn't tuck it back.) I never said he was OC at the time I saw him.

Of course I understood what you were saying. I was somewhat miffed because I expected an exciting thread on post office carry. Sorry if I was unduly harsh - I was trying to inject a little humor in my reply. I think you would agree that your title was misleading, even if unintentionally so.