Thread: activists in the southern region of maine

activists in the southern region of maine

hello all i am putting this out to gauge interest in positive open carry and information sharing with general public in the Portland and 20 mile area surrounding.
    possibly handing out fliers about gun laws and gun legislation send me a private message if you have any interest. with the weather warming i will be trying to do this on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus92183 View Post
    hello all i am putting this out to gauge interest in positive open carry and information sharing with general public in the Portland and 20 mile area surrounding.
    possibly handing out fliers about gun laws and gun legislation send me a private message if you have any interest. with the weather warming i will be trying to do this on a regular basis.
    Yes please. As my schedule allows I would love to participate.

I am planning for the 1st week of April either monday april 1st or Tuesday April 2nd let me know if anyone with interest is available

Keep me posted on the next one.

Meetings

I am planning for the 1st week of April either monday april 1st or Tuesday April 2nd let me know if anyone with interest is available
    Please let me know when next meeting is. Moved from NM and trying to catch up on Maine open carry laws, any state link would be grate.

Sorry for posting so late, but how did this go? I'd love to join you once I'm done with classes and have more time (two weeks left!)
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

"I knew one thing: as soon as anyone said you didn't need a gun, you'd better take one along that worked."
    Raymond Chandler

anyone interested in a get together of any kind in southern Maine next week? walk, coffee, whatever? i might make up some fliers for contacting the governer concerning a couple bills that need veto i am available monday and tuesday pm or post here
    Last edited by Marcus92183; 06-20-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Re: activists in the southern region of maine

Depends on the day and if the wife made plans for me. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

anyone interested in a get together of any kind in southern Maine next week? walk, coffee, whatever? i might make up some fliers for contacting the governer concerning a couple bills that need veto i am available monday and tuesday pm or post here
    What counts as southern? I may be up for a drive. Would love to meet debate opponent and shoot the sh!t with a few others.

Sent from the back of a black van

activists in the southern region of maine

Quote Originally Posted by SPOProds View Post
    What counts as southern? I may be up for a drive. Would love to meet debate opponent and shoot the sh!t with a few others.

I am just south of Portland so anywhere within 20 miles or so would work for me. As of right now I am free Monday and Tuesday anytime before 4pm

How about somewhere slightly north of portland? I I'm driving from Bangor area. Augusta would be pretty middle ground. But this is a southern Maine meet so don't worry about making it easy for me. If i can make it I will.

Quote Originally Posted by SPOProds View Post
    How about somewhere slightly north of portland? I I'm driving from Bangor area. Augusta would be pretty middle ground. But this is a southern Maine meet so don't worry about making it easy for me. If i can make it I will.

sorry i forgot you were so far north i cant do that much travel this time

I am always down for something in Old Orchard Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by tazxrulz View Post
    I am always down for something in Old Orchard Beach.
    i have open carried in oob a couple times, the cops there seem very open carry friendly. just be cautious with weapon retention it can be very crowded at times. biddeford or saco might be a good place to see how well they tolerate oc not as busy as oob and i dont know of a good area to walk, but im guessing they wont be as tolerant

i have open carried in oob a couple times, the cops there seem very open carry friendly. just be cautious with weapon retention it can be very crowded at times. biddeford or saco might be a good place to see how well they tolerate oc not as busy as oob and i dont know of a good area to walk, but im guessing they wont be as tolerant
    Since my detainment in Biddeford, the police there have not bothered me at all. Saco PD is also very OC friendly from my experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout399 View Post
    Since my detainment in Biddeford, the police there have not bothered me at all. Saco PD is also very OC friendly from my experiences.
    good to hear. the more good interactions we can have with people the more accepting society will become.

Banned
    Older thread I know, but bumping this up anyway.

I work in the Windham area, and live in the Bridgton area. I OC frequently. (Other times I'm CCing)