• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New member here

redneckanize

I didnt see a section for new members so here i go. Im 24, I live in Sapulpa, i finally got my carry permit a few days ago and have open carried almost everyday since. Ive actually got to educate quite a few curious folks about it. I am a long time gun enthusiast and have a nice collection. I have only carried my Glock 22 thus far but will try my S&W 357 mag at some point. Hope to meet some of you at one of your meets. Glad to see so many people standing up for there rights!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

thegomezclan

Glad you are here, if you can try to make it to the open carry lunch next weekend in broken arrow. A few of us from OKC area plan on being there.

redneckanize

If im not workin ill try my best to be there! I havent eaten at Knotty Pine since they burned down in sand springs.

cbxer55

Welcome to the sits, lots of nice folks here.

As for Broken Arrow, I would go if I could hitch a ride with someone. Long drive and my truck has a vorocious appetite for unleaded super.

Glock 1st fan

I didnt see a section for new members so here i go. Im 24, I live in Sapulpa, i finally got my carry permit a few days ago and have open carried almost everyday since. Ive actually got to educate quite a few curious folks about it. I am a long time gun enthusiast and have a nice collection. I have only carried my Glock 22 thus far but will try my S&W 357 mag at some point. Hope to meet some of you at one of your meets. Glad to see so many people standing up for there rights!

Wow a fellow NEO member (North East Oklahoma) I am from Broken Arrow and I have the same 2 choices for Carry. My time proven Glock 22 and my S&W 681 Distinguished service revolver :) Welcome aboard!!!!

Gary S

Glad to have you aboard. I'm in Sapulpa often as my wife works there. She is the property manager for the Wells and Berryhill buildings. If you see me around feel free to say hi. I'm easy to spot, just look for the guy with the gun. Hope to see you at the lunch this Sat. It will be a good turn out so far 60 + are going to be there.

redneckanize

Wow a fellow NEO member (North East Oklahoma) I am from Broken Arrow and I have the same 2 choices for Carry. My time proven Glock 22 and my S&W 681 Distinguished service revolver :) Welcome aboard!!!!

Awesome...thank you all for the warm welcome...i am planning on being in BA on Sat. My 357 is a model 19-4 combat model. Whoever owned it before me had the entire gun hard chromed. The guy i bought my G22 and RRA AR from used the glock to competition shoot with, it has a 3.5lb ghost trigger( i think), extended mag release, polished ejector and ramp ect ect...that dang 357 only has 2.5lb trigger....its rather touchy. I guess i had better get there early to get a parking spot! I live in Sapulpa as i said before but my office is off of 36th st n and 169. So i am generally all over the place. Thanks again everyone!

Last edited: