• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ron's Hamburgers

cbxer55

Stopped by after the meet, they were closed. Thought they were usually open on Sundays. Maybe business has been slow. I will check with them sometime tomorrow and post the results.

Robert

Mhostetter

I've open carried on three different occasions at the Ron's in Midwest City. Never an issue or any questions from the staff.

cbxer55

This thread is not about problems. We are looking for a place to have next months meeting, and I mentioned Ron's. They do not seem to want to answer emails about us having a meeting there, so since I live half a mile from there, thought I would drop in and ask them. Closed. I'll do it tomorrow.

1911 Range Officer

Sounds good to me, i'm currently staying in OKC, so midwest city isn't far. I'd actually be able to stop by, so long as it's not during the work week.

cbxer55

Finally got to stop by there today, talked to the owner operator Michael Lee. He is more than willing to have us for a meeting. I told him it would probably be Sunday April 28th at 1430. But that is up to El Presidente. Seating will not be a problem plenty to go around. They close at 1500 on Sunday's, but he is willing to stay open later for us.

The land line to the restaurant is 405-733-7667.

I ate lunch there today to thank Michael for his positive response.

Last edited:

RugerP95DC

Thank you very much cbxer55 for your leg work, I will speak with Bryan tomorrow at the Broken Arrow lunch, but it sounds good, I have eaten at that location several times and the food is excellent, your a MAN if you can finish the Sausage burger with a full order of chili cheese fries:eek: