• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

“There are certain times we should infringe on your freedom”

sharkey

Dude, as long as the guy has a folksy way about him, sits on the back of his truck bed with his pump gun, and has "country facial hair", he definitely represents gun owners.

Yeah, they screwed up using a model.

They should have used an older man with a beer gut. ;)

OC for ME

A NYC actor portraying a country redneck. Poor job of it too.

1. No country redneck would be caught dead wearing flannel.....trust me, I know.
2. No country redneck "claims" to be a 2A supporter we just exercise our right.....kinda like breathing for us poor country folk.
3. No country redneck would be caught dead, ever, with the POS shotgun.
4. eye95 caught the finger thing.

sudden valley gunner

More facts would only confuse an already history impaired individual, I did wonder if I should explain who all these people were that I mentioned were, I doubt Beretta knows about any of them besides Washington and Franklin.

That's because some of us are willing to learn even when its' contrary to our preconceived views. :cool: