• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time chenge for preemption hearing!!!!!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
With the exact same intensity that I have ever pecked out one of my acidic rants, I offer to those who hang around here, this young man is one of our future leaders. his speech was outstanding and when questioned by the committee his responses and comments were spot on and showed true leadership.

Watch this guy, he is going to do more than work a 9-5 and let others lead.

As an official old guy, I was VERY impressed.

Well guys after a long day and a 3 hour history class (I was only 15 minutes late), I'm bushed. I feel very proud to have taken the time to go up there and make a difference. Like you I'm a bit frustrated by all the people who "whine" and don't make the sacrifice. But it's good to know there are a few good men and women willing to make the stand and be selfless with their time. That's what's destroying our country in all aspects, selfishness.

mspgunner

With the exact same intensity that I have ever pecked out one of my acidic rants, I offer to those who hang around here, this young man is one of our future leaders. his speech was outstanding and when questioned by the committee his responses and comments were spot on and showed true leadership.

Watch this guy, he is going to do more than work a 9-5 and let others lead.

As an official old guy, I was VERY impressed.

Even though it was a long haul for him, took the time from class to speak to the committee, it is this sort of dedication from a few that makes a difference!
Changing a State law is not easy by design. The law we are trying to change is very emotional and in conflict with the belief of some. I' so proud to know there are those who will put their rights and freedom first!

Last edited:

Oramac

Now I'm wishing I had the personal days available to get there and hear Boba speak. :( I don't get any real vacation days until I've been at my job a year, which is in May. I'm having to work the system just to get off for the April 18th rally.

Well done, Boba Fett on what I'm sure was a well spoken speech!

Boba Fett

Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg

Well, other than my involuntary shaky hands when I give public speeches (inherited from my mother), my public speaking class from last summer helped (A+ and voted most persuasive :lol: ). If anyone wants to see my gun speeches videos from that class just PM me. My parents and time in the Civil Air Patrol are what shaped my professional approach.

Young people in this country also have me quite depressed as well...there's not a whole lot of hope for my generation. But in any case, I'm glad to share my portion of the load around here! :)

Last edited: