• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carey song v. Weird AL - which is better

Song is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beretta92FSLady

Al's is better...more upbeat.

I get Carrey's aloofness in the video, though. Firearm owners are portrayed as aloof hillbilly redneck whiskey-suck'n inbreds in coveralls, and with handlebar mustache.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Al's is better...more upbeat.

I get Carrey's aloofness in the video, though. Firearm owners are portrayed as aloof hillbilly redneck whiskey-suck'n inbreds in coveralls, and with handlebar mustache.

Carrey's might have been better IF Heston actually ever shot himself ... but he didn't (to my knowledge) ...

Plus Al shot a CAT ... big plus ... use him for a pencil instead

First time I listened to this song I was proud to be a gun owner ..... and a laughing one

Last edited:

Super6O

Weird Al wins. It's actually kind of funny. Plus he didn't go around calling people MF and flipping them off.

Beretta92FSLady

Weird Al wins. It's actually kind of funny. Plus he didn't go around calling people MF and flipping them off.

What's wrong with calling someone a MF?

This poll isn't fair, though...Al is said to be Pro-firearm, and Carrey anti. Of course Al's going to win...this poll is rigged!

Ca Patriot

Weird Al grew up just a few miles from where I grew up. The neighboorhood and high school he went to is now pure ghetto and highest crime area. When he went there it was only slightly better.

Despite all of his fame and money his parents continued to live in the neighboorhood and sadly both died one night from a faulty heater or stove that was leaking carbon monoxide.

I have always liked weird al because he is insanely creative and funny and by all accounts very down to earth and humble and shuns hollywood elites.