Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WCI Membership Renewed!

WCI Membership Renewed!

Check is in the mail, as they would say. Post your renew!

McX
    Last edited by McX; 03-29-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    terminated my membership, and ended my association with that organization very permanently.
    Care to share why?

I'm not on Facebook - did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by McX
    terminated my membership, and ended my association with that organization very permanently.
    Buy or beat in. Buy or beat out, an offer he couldn't refuse.

Alright, nobody else posted their renew and nobody is telling me what the heck is going on - can anyone shed some light for me?

The President, Chairman and Treasurer controls the non-profit like his own private business and vows to shut it down than allow it to run like a true grass roots non-profit organization. I will not renew any membership, until it does become a true non-profit organization, which is never.

I don't know how you think a "true grassroots non-profit" organization is run, or how it differs from how WCI is run. But WCI is certainly a non-profit organization. No officer, board member or member can or does profit from it. Only reimbursement for legitimate expenses is allowed. And I highly doubt any past or present officer or board member has ever been fully reimbursed for their expenses. All funds are retained for the day-to-day expenses or to further the goals of the organization, i.e., to protect and expand the right to carry, particularly the right to carry in Wisconsin. The board has control over the mission and direction and goals of the organization. The board takes great pains to assure that Wisconsin Carry Inc will stay true to its founding principles and that it can remain an effective and focused organization.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I don't know how you think a "true grassroots non-profit" organization is run, or how it differs from how WCI is run. But WCI is certainly a non-profit organization. No officer, board member or member can or does profit from it. Only reimbursement for legitimate expenses is allowed. And I highly doubt any past or present officer or board member has ever been fully reimbursed for their expenses. All funds are retained for the day-to-day expenses or to further the goals of the organization, i.e., to protect and expand the right to carry, particularly the right to carry in Wisconsin. The board has control over the mission and direction and goals of the organization. The board takes great pains to assure that Wisconsin Carry Inc will stay true to its founding principles and that it can remain an effective and focused organization.
    Do you really want me to expound on this?

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Alright, nobody else posted their renew and nobody is telling me what the heck is going on - can anyone shed some light for me?
    We renewed ours for our entire family. I don't think now is the time to not support all the gun rights organizations we can.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Care to share why?

I'm not on Facebook - did I miss something?

Not sure but check out the you tube link on his post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jk-Ngm5kKQ

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    We renewed ours for our entire family. I don't think now is the time to not support all the gun rights organizations we can.
    But, I am sure you did so with some reservation.

Renewed My Membership

Renewed my membership last week! No reservations!

WCI Membership Renewed!

What is with the dramatic innuendos... Sheesh.

If something went down let everyone know.

Otherwise why bother with the cloak and dagger posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    What is with the dramatic innuendos... Sheesh.

If something went down let everyone know.

Otherwise why bother with the cloak and dagger posts.
    No sh*t.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Re: WCI Membership Renewed!

My wife and I renewed.

The NRA does stuff I don't agree with but I'm a member.

WCI does stuff I don't always agree with but I'm a member.

What other organization has trained thousands and thousands of people for free?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Re: WCI Membership Renewed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Nugent View Post
    So what have these thousands and thousands been trained to do?
    They received the training that meets the requirements to get the Wisconsin CCL.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

McX
    any organization that has no standards, no rules of conduct, integrity, or acceptable behavior, accepting anyone as members to simply build numbers tends to create a safe haven for low lifes to prey upon other members, and demonstrate other bad behavior up to and including criminal activity, demeaning their name, the names of the 'good' people in the organization, and the organization itself.

as my Father once taught me: show your support, or lack of support for an organization with your wallet. and when needed, vote with your feet, leave and go elsewhere.
    Last edited by McX; 04-02-2013 at 10:47 AM.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Nugent View Post
    Reality check accomplished.
    verily, verily i say unto you; the Nuge hath spoken. though i prefer to call it a Boogie Check, harkening back to the old days of WLS radio; i am john records landecker, and you are not..............boogie check completed for me, and i hath boogied.

Until some specific accusations are made all this horse **** should be ignored. If you're going to call an organization out at least have the balls to say wtf happened in no uncertain terms.

I have no interest in the matter other than being concerned my money might be going somewhere I don't want it to go. Until some of you let loose the intel to us unwashed masses, this is just a bunch of ******* in the wind.

Sent mine in yesterday along with a donation to GOA too.
    Member:
    GOA-Life, NRA, WCI.

Until some specific accusations are made all this horse **** should be ignored. If you're going to call an organization out at least have the balls to say wtf happened in no uncertain terms.

I have no interest in the matter other than being concerned my money might be going somewhere I don't want it to go. Until some of you let loose the intel to us unwashed masses, this is just a bunch of ******* in the wind.
    I agree. Seems some have personal issues but won't come clean as to what they are.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by benraines View Post
    I agree. Seems some have personal issues but won't come clean as to what they are.
    it appears some are frustrated, as they arent in the loop at this time. insults are pretty much what i expect out of these people. they dont know the difference between personal issue, and issue of a personal nature. if they seek they should find the information they desire, and can make, what i fully expect from them, decision of; well, it didnt happen to me so what do i care? though at this point enough people know that they have distanced themselves from the 'offending party'. as to my silence, i am following the instructions of the civil authorities, who are now involved in this matter as well. time will tell as to the resolution, and the damage done, and any publicity will be the responsibility of the offending party. they and their allies continue to make the rounds, with the flag of wiscarry fluttering over their shoulders, to give them the illusion of fine upstanding citizens. i wait for resolution and justice.

McX

i refer you to my last post, and because of the nature of your post suggest you take the position of; it didnt happen to me, so why should i care?

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i refer you to my last post, and because of the nature of your post suggest you take the position of; it didnt happen to me, so why should i care?
    First of all, I don't have the position of not caring because it didn't happen to me. I think I made it clear that I do care what happened as I want my money going to a trustworthy organization who's mission mostly aligns with my own. This means, if something ****** happened to you that falls outside the bounds of what I consider trustworthy, it will certainly determine if and how much money I provide to this organization.

If you're implying that you've been gagged by legal authorities, that's understandable and something that should have been identified clearly and early on in this discussion. Unfortunately your written word is cryptic.

McX
    my appologies. patience will be a virtue in this matter. as the matter developes, and becomes clear to those who learn of it, clearly the only concern of 'the individuals involved' is not to do what is right, but to avoid the police, and get away with it. no matter what harm they do to their reputation, the losses suffered by those around them, and the organizations they are affiliated with. get away with it now their only concern, and seeking aid from those who will help them to 'get away with it'. unfortunately the old saying; evil triumphs when good men stand and do nothing, is applying in this case so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast