• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI Membership Renewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McX

I agree. Seems some have personal issues but won't come clean as to what they are.

it appears some are frustrated, as they arent in the loop at this time. insults are pretty much what i expect out of these people. they dont know the difference between personal issue, and issue of a personal nature. if they seek they should find the information they desire, and can make, what i fully expect from them, decision of; well, it didnt happen to me so what do i care? though at this point enough people know that they have distanced themselves from the 'offending party'. as to my silence, i am following the instructions of the civil authorities, who are now involved in this matter as well. time will tell as to the resolution, and the damage done, and any publicity will be the responsibility of the offending party. they and their allies continue to make the rounds, with the flag of wiscarry fluttering over their shoulders, to give them the illusion of fine upstanding citizens. i wait for resolution and justice.

M

McX

Until some specific accusations are made all this horse **** should be ignored. If you're going to call an organization out at least have the balls to say wtf happened in no uncertain terms.

I have no interest in the matter other than being concerned my money might be going somewhere I don't want it to go. Until some of you let loose the intel to us unwashed masses, this is just a bunch of ******* in the wind.

i refer you to my last post, and because of the nature of your post suggest you take the position of; it didnt happen to me, so why should i care?

Trip20

i refer you to my last post, and because of the nature of your post suggest you take the position of; it didnt happen to me, so why should i care?

First of all, I don't have the position of not caring because it didn't happen to me. I think I made it clear that I do care what happened as I want my money going to a trustworthy organization who's mission mostly aligns with my own. This means, if something ****** happened to you that falls outside the bounds of what I consider trustworthy, it will certainly determine if and how much money I provide to this organization.

If you're implying that you've been gagged by legal authorities, that's understandable and something that should have been identified clearly and early on in this discussion. Unfortunately your written word is cryptic.

M

McX

my appologies. patience will be a virtue in this matter. as the matter developes, and becomes clear to those who learn of it, clearly the only concern of 'the individuals involved' is not to do what is right, but to avoid the police, and get away with it. no matter what harm they do to their reputation, the losses suffered by those around them, and the organizations they are affiliated with. get away with it now their only concern, and seeking aid from those who will help them to 'get away with it'. unfortunately the old saying; evil triumphs when good men stand and do nothing, is applying in this case so far.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
All I know is that WCI has overall been a huge force for good.

Now I am not sure what the issues are that are being discussed here but we have a rule against allowing gun rights groups to be bashed.

I am going to close the thread. Those who wish to discuss the matter with McX should feel free to use PMs to do so.

Thanks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.